Mad Monday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Probably good that lodge is incapacitated.

Wonder what they have planned. Do they wait till Monday or do it tomorrow?

Tell you one thing, it's been a complete bludger / arsehole of a season for us. Right up there with some of the worst as a football fan ever on almost every level.

Not sure about anyone else, but I'm having a distinct lack of disinterest in both the league overall, but sadly for Manly as well, who are unrecognisable, unlikeable and full of unwarranted self praise.

I actually can't wait for it to be over. Thank **** the EPL starts this weekend. About 2 months to the NHL.

For me, it's a matter of who's Manly losing to next week? Then who's having fights about on Silvertails after that? Total snoozefest.

The team played a lot better against Penrith than they did against Easts. Penrith scored one try through an intercept, one blatant no-try, one dodgy try and we had two guys taken off with head knocks.
Frankly, it was one of our better performances -- far better than the first round against Penrith when we didn't try.
Having said that, unless Turbo is fit to play a full season, and we don't have other important players injured (like our three premier front rowers) then the club will continue to struggle unless there is a big change with the ownership and vision. We need a complete overhaul from the top down.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8