Major Sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They seem to be a Bondi Junction hipster mob.
The only time I've seen them in the news is for dairy contaminants in their product, which they import from Asia I think.
https://m.reddit.com/r/sydney/comme...ll_coco_joy_pure_coconut_milk/?ref=readnext_7

Whatever they are paying is not enough for the garish snot spot that is on the Manly colours :envy:

Indeed.
For some reason or other I'm reminded of Quantum when they were our major sponsor. I never knew exactly what Quantum was supposed to be or do. Don't think they did either.

I'm fine with it, it's not a bad product, and nrl jerseys have been billboards for more than a decade anyway. Good luck to em.

I actually think it's brilliant business by management .
I'm not fond of how it stands out .
However the next major sponsor will know than Manly look after their sponsors .
Great business!

I won't buy a jersey with that ridiculousness on it but good on the club for securing a major sponsor. If they got rid of the giant green oval and just had Coco Joy written in white it would look okay.

I won't buy a jersey with that ridiculousness on it but good on the club for securing a major sponsor. If they got rid of the giant green oval and just had Coco Joy written in white it would look okay.

Not to be rude, but is that a legitimate grievance? They're paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for exposure, it's going to be their logo in colour. It's simple marketing.

Not to be rude, but is that a legitimate grievance? They're paying hundreds of thousands of dollars for exposure, it's going to be their logo in colour. It's simple marketing.
Yes. Legitimate for me. I hate it and think it looks ridiculous but appreciate they're sponsoring the Sea Eagles.
Also, as it's been pointed out members/fans are customers and I won't buy anything with that giant green logo on it. Good luck to the club with it though.

I've heard of them through their radio ads on BSB which I hear sometimes if I'm driving in the morning. Sir Vivian Richards's intonation is strangely compelling, with the 'Disney and Marvel Kar Ractas'. Might even try the product now...
Actually they seem a company that spares no expense -, apparently Viv is worth $20mil, so you'd think he wouldn't bother doing the ads for peanuts.

Ok I don't want a jersey for xmas.
But I want my annual manly fix.
So then I look at the media polo and Farq me that thing is just unsightly too with vvvvvs running through it:-(

who the hell picked these friggin things!!!!

May be the player polo looks alright in real life. But dam they are making this hard.

Bet sales are down at seasons end.

Ok I don't want a jersey for xmas.
But I want my annual manly fix.
So then I look at the media polo and Farq me that thing is just unsightly too with vvvvvs running through it:-(

who the hell picked these friggin things!!!!

May be the player polo looks alright in real life. But dam they are making this hard.

Bet sales are down at seasons end.

I've bought one or more every year the last 10, won't be happening in 2016

I think your forgetting about our marketing. The sponsors name / logo has to look like it belongs on the jersey. I will be amazed if they sell more 2016 jerseys then they did in 15. It just looks wrong.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4