Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm.
Sorry 47MVEagle, but I can't help but respond here. Never on silvetails have my two greatest passions in life been combined, being my mighty eagles and Def Leppard. My friend, I salute you. Def Leppard were inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame in 2021 where a one armed drummer recieved a standing ovation (and so well deserved). My other favourite standing ovation was when the Sea Eagles did a lap of honour at the footy stadium in 2007 after the major semi against the cowboys to get into the GF. I drove in that day listening to Gordon Tallis on the radio saying how Manly fans don't travel, and how good Matt Bowen was. Snake absoluetly toyed with Bowen that night. And to watch 20,000 Manly supporters cheers as we did a lap of honour was, can I say the words, Hysteria.

Sorry 47MVEagle, but I can't help but respond here. Never on silvetails have my two greatest passions in life been combined, being my mighty eagles and Def Leppard. My friend, I salute you. Def Leppard were inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame in 2021 where a one armed drummer recieved a standing ovation (and so well deserved). My other favourite standing ovation was when the Sea Eagles did a lap of honour at the footy stadium in 2007 after the major semi against the cowboys to get into the GF. I drove in that day listening to Gordon Tallis on the radio saying how Manly fans don't travel, and how good Matt Bowen was. Snake absoluetly toyed with Bowen that night. And to watch 20,000 Manly supporters cheers as we did a lap of honour was, can I say the words, Hysteria.
I was there too - remember it well.

It was good to see that the audience got up to give the one armed drummer a hand

Last edited:
Imagine not playing footy for 3 years because of this piss weak argument.
Didn't he still have multiple shoulder surgeries since 2019 despite not playing a single NRL game?

If he wasn't stood down, I'm not sure how his shoulder would have held up whilst playing a role where he'd have to make 40 tackles a game for 25+ weeks a year...

yeah he looked massive.

my guess is his football days are over, a pre season wont fix the body i saw on tv.
I actually think the opposite mate. Over the past few years, with this case hanging over his head, injuries and knowing that there is zero chance he can play until this goes to trial, there would have been a huge lack of motivation given there was no end goal in sight.

If he comes out of this, after three years on the sidelines knowing the talent he has, I would imagine he is going to have some serious drive to get back to the level he was working his way to in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8