Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
surely, surely we didnt let foran go in the hope we had this guy on the books still. Far out that better not be true.

Agree with the post above. It sounded like he was going to get off for sure however the jury found him guilty very very quickly.

Hopefully this is a line in the sand moment for MWSE.Nobody is bigger than the club and character is more important than talent.Croker has been bashed from pillar to post,but he busts his butt every week,plays through pain and has improved immensely.I’d rather his on field short comings than the off field problems two hookers the club has had on their books this season

I feel sorry for the young man and his family. Associaton with bad friends is the ruin of so many.

After Turbo, Manase was my favourite Manly player. So naturally talented & great to watch. In years to come, hopefully Latu can have the wonderful career that Manase didn't.

In fairness to the club, letting Api go and keeping Fainu all happened a couple of months before the church dance. No one knew back then that Fainu would basically never play NRL again.
Exactly, people forget that Fainu was actually outperforming Api towards the end of the 2019 season. It was the right choice by the club at the time keeping 21yo Manase over 27yo Api, but obviously hindsight shows it didn't work out for us.

Such a shame as I genuinely thought Manase could've been the best 9 in the game but it wasn't meant to be. Serious waste of talent :(

What a wasted life , what a disastrous year it's been. A very sad day for the game today. If you run with a pack of dogs then this is what happens. All this gang sh*t can go to hell, look at the destroyed lives. Anyone else whose running with this crap needs to fu*koff out of the club.

wow unanimous ,I'm surprised when there is no weapon etc and basis the reporting, conflicting witness accounts .What a waste of time for Des and the club and what a tragic waste of a career which could have scaled some very dizzying heights
Im shocked and a bit gutted 'TBH.
How much effort has been put into this guy by all sorts of people only to have this happen and all the faith shown in him just trashed ,along with Manly pretty much putting on hold in part 3 seasons of progress and recruitment, on the basis they believed him to be innocent .
Appeal ??who knows if there is a basis for that, except I doubt the club will be funding that
I also really feel sorry for his family .He will be a classic cautionary tale to the wannabe ganga's ,a never was, who never will be, who will never realise his talent .A very sad waste

Finally we know the verdict.

The club must not waste anytime and address the glaring weakness we have in our squad. We need backup for Froggy and move on from this fiasco.

For nearly 3 years the club has been a prisoner to this whole saga and I wonder if it will be enough to retain the younger Fainu brothers as I assume this is why they stood by Manase?

I have to say that it is so disappointing that a promising career was ruined by such a stupid and dangerous act that could have killed his victim and fortunately did not.

Finally we are free of this nonsense. Red line through this boy. Lets now get done what needs to be done pronto

WE NEED A 9!!

Exactly, people forget that Fainu was actually outperforming Api towards the end of the 2019 season. It was the right choice by the club at the time keeping 21yo Manase over 27yo Api, but obviously hindsight shows it didn't work out for us.

Such a shame as I genuinely thought Manase could've been the best 9 in the game but it wasn't meant to be. Serious waste of talent :(

100% on that.

So much talent gone to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10