Manase Fainu - Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For the life of me I really can't understand why the club didn't address the hooker problem years ago, as has been said Froggy does as well as his skillset allows but in order to compete against the good sides you need a quality 9, we should have gone to the market as soon as Manase was charged and stood down, it's the main reason we've struggled against the top sides for so long, maybe Gordy will prove to be the solution, he's got the speed and obvious skills to do the job, I think Froggy would make a good 14 going forward and would lengthen his career imo

They had two, Koroisau and Parcell. Let them go, didn't they. Put all their eggs in one basket with Fainu, didn't they. Brought in a couple not up to first grade standard, didn't they. Ho hum

Thought it would end that way, does anybody know how much time Fainu has left on his sentence ?
In the article above, it says the non parole period for Manase is 4 years 3 months. Thus, he has @ another 3 years 3 months to serve.

If he'd pleaded guilty in front of a judge soon after the incident, he would have been eligible for parole at the end of 2024.

In the article above, it says the non parole period for Manase is 4 years 3 months. Thus, he has @ another 3 years 3 months to serve.

If he'd pleaded guilty in front of a judge soon after the incident, he would have been eligible for parole at the end of 2024.
Wonder if Des is still visiting Manase, now that he's on the GC now.

He has ruined his life, his family, the victim and tarnished/weakened our club and If he had just focused on his family, football and recovery and not get involved as a wannabe Gangsta his life would have been on a different path. There are no winners here.

No, he is a big winner.

Wanted to be a big time crook/gangster. Now he is one.

Locked in a cell for most of the day, probably "smashed off his face" on jail drugs. Might even have a special friend in there who likes fit young men.

Lol. What a complete goose.

I miscalculated. If he entered a guilty plea in 2019, he would have been eligible for parole in the next few months.
So technically he would of been good to go for us come rd1 2024. Don't think he got the best legal advice going around, anyways, Fainu's ship sailed long ago.

Guess that there will always be that bit of pondering , just how good could he have really got or really lifting Manly in a key 9 role
Would not have been expected to and really not within his general style to have matched Froggy "s high defensive or workhorse type defence but his expected superior sharper and unpredictable attacking ability as a 9 , that could on every indication have obviously proved an X factor .
Still had that shoulder issue as well but in all likelihood , probably would have overcome that sufficiently .
Threw it all away and lose , lose all round , and also including the fairly concerted effort by Manly to support he and his family through the good times and eventual bad

West's Tigers problem now, let's all move on. Grub of the highest order. Shame some of our current players still engage in that gang crap.

That's one reason my wife and I would never consider a Sea Eagles foster kid. Who'd want to potentially bring this rubbish into their homes?

See what Manase has done? Not only ****ed his life up, but left a legacy for innocent kids coming through to be smeared with.

Dickhead..

That's one reason my wife and I would never consider a Sea Eagles foster kid. Who'd want to potentially bring this rubbish into their homes?
Every kid has the potential to bring rubbish in to their lives and homes
It called the rebellion of human nature and that does not discriminate

Every Kid and every person also needs another chance that we all had in the school of life that no one passes with flying colors
1696645796987.png

He could have had a great career and we are probably a premiership or two lighter for not having him in our side, but unfortunately he did a very dumb thing and is now facing the consequences. Only thing left to do is move on.

It appears our legal system is dealing with Fainu.. no need to really comment any further.
It appears since the club has now technically divorced itself from the Fultons. ( which is a shame) I say this having no understanding whatsoever of the underlying issues etc… that this divorce has led to a similar type of divorce with the Fainu family….and it appears many other promising juniors…as well…

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8