Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think you should change your avatar and name to Helen Lovejoy...
At least change it from Ryan to Karen.

Today's performance makes your comments pretty moronic , doesn't it? Maybe change your name to Rehab Joe, put down the billy, clean the cone , and you may face reality as it really is hahaha

Same goes for @Highflier - maybe a few more days getting less high, and more living in the real world nom de plume.

Wanna tell the rest of us how great it is again you gumbos ?

Today's performance makes your comments pretty moronic , doesn't it? Maybe change your name to Rehab Joe, put down the billy, clean the cone , and you may face reality as it really is hahaha

Same goes for @Highflier - maybe a few more days getting less high, and more living in the real world nom de plume.

Wanna tell the rest of us how great it is again you gumbos ?
Hahaha,all your garbage comments filling up every thread just reinforces what I said......
Get a life mate,stop living your existence through the performance of a footy team,(yet you tell people to live in the real world,just a little hypocritical but never mind).
You have no clue as to what or who Smokin Joe is a reference to but continue on as if you do ....(no,I am not talking in the third person)

Hahaha,all your garbage comments filling up every thread just reinforces what I said......
Get a life mate,stop living your existence through the performance of a footy team,(yet you tell people to live in the real world,just a little hypocritical but never mind).
You have no clue as to what or who Smokin Joe is a reference to but continue on as if you do ....(no,I am not talking in the third person)

Mate, you've progressively been getting more and more aggressive with everyone as they days roll on here? Want me to quote and paraphrase? You used to add so much value, when you were more passive and lending your fantastic insights into the juniors.

Now, you've just joined the procession of flogs attacking everyone.

And the "garbage" you speak of that I make comment on, that garbage is, and has come to fruition! Hahaha. The pissing in the wind, anger and vitriol towards myself (and others) that come here to vent about it, is as about as out-dated as Des coaching ability.

Frazier?

Mate, you've progressively been getting more and more aggressive with everyone as they days roll on here? Want me to quote and paraphrase? You used to add so much value, when you were more passive and lending your fantastic insights into the juniors.

Now, you've just joined the procession of flogs attacking everyone.

And the "garbage" you speak of that I make comment on, that garbage is, and has come to fruition! Hahaha. The pissing in the wind, anger and vitriol towards myself (and others) that come here to vent about it, is as about as out-dated as Des coaching ability.
Lol,I am attacking everyone?
Sure,slight Ryan exaggeration again.
You have done nothing but come out attacking almost every player and individual linked to the club but you prefer it when I am passive(maybe a little insight into the mind of Ryan)
The garbage I am actually talking of is the relentless attacking and denigration of anyone in the club from the owners to the bottom,I am surprised you haven't back the ball boys efforts.....you keep repeating the same thing over and over in countless threads which is why I call it garbage.
You stalk their media accounts looking for anything to come running back here to report offense with and look for any negative stat to do the same.
Negative people who go the negative as a first option are toxic people.

Lol,I am attacking everyone?
Sure,slight Ryan exaggeration again.
You have done nothing but come out attacking almost every player and individual linked to the club but you prefer it when I am passive(maybe a little insight into the mind of Ryan)
The garbage I am actually talking of is the relentless attacking and denigration of anyone in the club from the owners to the bottom,I am surprised you haven't back the ball boys efforts.....you keep repeating the same thing over and over in countless threads which is why I call it garbage.
You stalk their media accounts looking for anything to come running back here to report offense with and look for any negative stat to do the same.
Negative people who go the negative as a first option are toxic people.

WTF, hahaha. You called a bunch of people on here racist just the other day, until you were called out for it (by quite a few people), and you had to back pedal (your mate @chuckee supported your view) - and that's ONE example, shall I go on?

And yes, I have every right as both a member and season ticket holder to vent my frustrations - particularly here. Facts and the truth aren't garbage because you're sick of reading it. There are MANY (even those that attacked us so called "negative people" for venting how we were) who are actually coming around, and agreeing with the rhetoric.

The quickest way to change the negative overtones? Win some ****ing games. Make some positive change. Give the fans some bloody hope. Give the fans an insight into the direction of the place. The club as a whole is out of touch at present - what do you want from me (or others who share my disappointment and views) - to PRAISE the current situation, or say nothing to appease you? Hahaha. FMD. If we squeeze our eyes closed hard enough, maybe we can pretend all these current performances both on and off the park away.

Lastly, it's your attitude that makes the club think it's alright to continue to perform how it does, and has been. How about that? At least I respect/love the club/brand enough to demand change & want something better.

If that's "negative, toxic, racist, hypocritical, uneducated" or any of the other names you've called forum posters of late, then so be it.

FMD,another Ryan exaggeration,I said there were some people on here I believed were making racist posts and I did not back down,try again Karen....That makes me attacking everyone in your mind?
I am not happy with the season and yes there need to be changes,but coming on here continually whining is going to change what?Yeah,sweet **** all.....
You respect the club enough to come on a forum and whine makes you a better fan then me,FMD sideways.....
One flew over the cuckoos nest......

FMD,another Ryan exaggeration,I said there were some people on here I believed were making racist posts and I did not back down,try again Karen....That makes me attacking everyone in your mind?
I am not happy with the season and yes there need to be changes,but coming on here continually whining is going to change what?Yeah,sweet **** all.....
You respect the club enough to come on a forum and whine makes you a better fan then me,FMD sideways.....
One flew over the cuckoos nest......
Mate, you're just an angry , angry human. There's no point arguing with you. Maybe all those cones are making you paranoid or aggressive smokin Joe. Have a good week.

Here's a tip. If you don't want to read about football subjects, and you only want to read rainbow and unicorn type comments, maybe a dedicated footy forum, where the team is lurching from one failure to the next both on and off the park isn't for you?

I get you want a target to vent your anger on, and that's me, which is cool, but I'd say 80% of the forum is now thinking exactly the same things I am (and are sharing those thoughts). So from one Karen to another, you've gone complete feral here, and I won't be backing down to your anger or aggression, sorry, so bag all you want !

It's just water off a ducks back. Like Mick said about people like you in another thread, I don't give a **** what you think of me hahah

Mate, you're just an angry , angry human. There's no point arguing with you. Maybe all those cones are making you paranoid or aggressive smokin Joe. Have a good week.

Here's a tip. If you don't want to read about football subjects, and you only want to read rainbow and unicorn type comments, maybe a dedicated footy forum, where the team is lurching from one failure to the next both on and off the park isn't for you?

I get you want a target to vent your anger on, and that's me, which is cool, but I'd say 80% of the forum is now thinking exactly the same things I am (and are sharing those thoughts). So from one Karen to another, you've gone complete feral here, and I won't be backing down to your anger or aggression, sorry, so bag all you want !

It's just water off a ducks back. Like Mick said about people like you in another thread, I don't give a **** what you think of me hahah
Ok,I am the angry person?
You are a calm blue ocean I guess.....
Yes,I am sure that 80 percent of people agree with you,you love a stat even if it exists nowhere in reality.
It is interesting that you cannot see that some people get tired of seeing the same posters post nothing but hatred in all their posts but as long as you have your free speech with no consequences it is ok I guess,you mock anyone who dares post anything positive.
If you think what I have posted is feral you do not know what feral truly is.
Anyhoooo have an awesome time venting,this is fun,we should do it more often.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2