Manly - 2nd Place on Ladder?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
Fascinating weekend coming up for us Eagles supporters. There are very good odds that we will be in 2nd place on the ladder by the end of the weekend. If Melbourne do a little number on the Roosters and Canberra do likewise to the Broncs, then we will be in 2nd place on the ladder after we knock off the Sharkies. The points f/a should also work in our favour. Good odds here. If we loose, we go to 7th place given Saints (v Newcastle) and Cowboys (v panthers) are playing at home and will likely win.

Under the radar?

Wouldn't be UTR after that.
They'd have to sit up and take notice.
We'd still be written off though.
There's a lot to go our way for it to happen but shows where we's at.
As long as we beat the gummies I'll be happy.

619-counting-chickens-COLOR-w-e1412015014146.jpg

lol.

I get what you're saying though. :)

How good would that be
First the worst
Second the best

Not only do the Roosters have to lose to a depleted Storm side, we would have to beat the Sharks by over 22 points. I think they can win but I highly doubt they can win by that much.

Not only do the Roosters have to lose to a depleted Storm side, we would have to beat the Sharks by over 22 points. I think they can win but I highly doubt they can win by that much.

Actually much less than 22 points. The difference is currently 20 points so if the storm beat roosters by say 10 points, then we only need to win by 11 points. Hey all conjecture ATM but I think that's how it will pan out.

So, going by the Telegraph NRL Ladder right this minute, we are the only team in the top eight with two byes, versus the others with one. The byes catch up by round nineteen and if we keep winning, the balance of the byes given to the others of course are negated. We just have to keep winning - easy as that.:D

edit: And byes are zero for and against, so now is the time to build on scores when we are ahead.

Last edited:
I reckon the storm will get annihilated

I don't think so. Some of the Roosters' attacking players will be very flat, and the Storm showed last week that several of their young guys can really play.

I'm expecting the Roosters to win but not by a huge margin.

Fascinating weekend coming up for us Eagles supporters. There are very good odds that we will be in 2nd place on the ladder by the end of the weekend. If Melbourne do a little number on the Roosters and Canberra do likewise to the Broncs, then we will be in 2nd place on the ladder after we knock off the Sharkies. The points f/a should also work in our favour. Good odds here. If we loose, we go to 7th place given Saints (v Newcastle) and Cowboys (v panthers) are playing at home and will likely win.

Under the radar?
How about we don't count the sea eaglets until they hatch?

Under the radar?
Yup a massive game for us and our season

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8