Manly Awards Night 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What is this Club Coming Too. Where would the Club be without Us Members. Who the Fark Do the Penns and that Fat **** Zorba think they are. Sorry for the Language but they really Piss Me Off

What is this Club Coming Too. Where would the Club be without Us Members. Who the Fark Do the Penns and that Fat **** Zorba think they are. Sorry for the Language but they really Piss Me Off

Don't forget Jase we are not members we are " customers", and therin lies the difference between them wanting to make us feel included , or not giving a **** ( as long as we keep attending games and buying merchandise).

Did any members, who have gone previously, ask the club why they couldn't attend this year. Id love to know the answer.

My guess it was restricted to ensure there was no 'disruption' as a result of the changes being implemented eg The chairmen getting a booed when introduced.

Got to be honest I do not mind the decision but, as always, the lack of communication and clarity from the club is a problem

I have been to the last 5 Award Nights. When I asked about going this year I was told it was a private night, only for Players/Partners and Sponsors, no members were being invited.
That is disappointing. Not that I have ever been, but for members not to be given the opportunity to attend is disappointing.

I wish our front row was good enough to allow JT to spend a year or two in the backrow.
Congrats to all the winners

Got to be honest I do not mind the decision but, as always, the lack of communication and clarity from the club is a problem
You think they would make an announcement along the lines of " because you think we are a bunch of useless c*nts, this year we wont be inviting you to the annual award ceremony we are scared you will disrupt proceedings".......

Last edited:
You think they would make an announcement along the lines of " because you think we are a bunch of useless c*nts, this year we wont be inviting you to the annual award ceremony we are scared you will disrupt proceedings".......
One thing Wombat, our club doesn't make an announcement anymore, that wont happen

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2