Manly bays

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wouldn't have a clue where I am but I know they will be nosebleeds.

Oh well, I'm not yet a member and only planned it 2 weeks ago.

My ticket says: Gate J, Aisle 623, Row 31.

It doesn't matter where we sit i'm just gonna love being at my first grand final and hopefully I can see something!!

Will there be something on at the club afterwards???

That's where I'll be headed after the match.

I'm not going guys. Reason? I have been to ANZ 4 times, to watch a total of 10 Sea Eagles games over various grades.

Manly have won ZERO times when I'm there. That's right - ZERO. I am dead set th curse of that place.....so being supersticious like I am - FORGET ABOUT IT !

LoL

Nutzcraw link said:
wouldn't have a clue where I am but I know they will be nosebleeds.

Oh well, I'm not yet a member and only planned it 2 weeks ago.

My ticket says: Gate J, Aisle 623, Row 31.

It doesn't matter where we sit i'm just gonna love being at my first grand final and hopefully I can see something!!

Will there be something on at the club afterwards???

That's where I'll be headed after the match.

Interactive Seating Plan
http://www.anzstadium.com.au/Events/SeatingPlan/InteractiveSeatingPlan.aspx

Bay 119. I have to say though the organisation of the ticket sales for the competing  teams has been less than spectacular. If I wanted a good view of the game I would stay at home or go to  a pub/club and watch it on TV. The only reason to actually attend ANZ is to be there in person and experience the atmosphere and the joy of victory with the Manly masses.

When I checked last night the general opinion on MSE was that our supporter bays for CAT D was to be the southern end. I quick check this morning and the announcement that the our bays were actually the northern end.

It seems that from postings on MSE the tickets have been bought at both ends. ANZ is a difficult enough place to get some atmosphere at the best of times, but by effectively splitting the supporters to both ends of the grounds the Manly chants will be just that more difficult to sustain.

We secured 8 tickets today in (Section117-1 , Aisle -116) , hopefully amongst Manly supporters. Went with Cat D tix this year. Paid for Cat A tix at last years GF and ended up on the 30m line amongst Storm supporters.

Great to see so many Manly supporters out at the SFS on Saturday night. We were fortunate to have great seats in the Members Area & the sight of so many happy Manly fans was awesome.

Looking forward to this Sunday , we'll start off at the Leagues Club before getting the free bus (with game ticket) to Homebush. The Brewery Beer Garden had a great pre match atmosphere before last years game. I'm sure we'll end up there again beforehand.

Called into the Club this arvo and grabbed one of the $20.00 office supporters packs (posters , streamers , 20 balloons ). The lady at the desk also threw in 2 Manly Heritage Round Team posters which I was unsuccessful in getting earlier in the year.

I phoned Ticketek today to see what seats were available still, as I want to go to the GF what the **** you only live once right and I've never been to a GF. I was told the only seats i could get were 625-628 or 138-139 and I wanted to be near the halfway mark and a lot lower than that.

Hey guys,
Having a quick look before going off line for a couple of days as I'm heading to the Central Coast (I need to get out of town because the paparazzi are making my life hell...lol).
Re pre-match meeting.....We'll have a fair few going on the supporters bus which leaves at 2.00 so will be there in plenty of time for a catch up and a couple of coldies.
The brewery (as mentioned) was fenced off last year to make a big beer garden and we had a good gathering (BE, Abe, WAMF, Spook, Mark from Brissie, Bones etc) but they were not letting kids in to that area.
My 2 went with a couple of their mates and their parents to an area just across from the brewery which was designated a "family area" and I joined them after catching up with the brewery group...I can't remember whether they had bar facilities at the family area (Can anyone else advise of find out as this would be a good place to catch up?)
Wheel/Mata - any chance you could see what you can find as it would be good to catch up pre game?
Re tickets - there should still be some available today BE and agree with Pete that seats are not always the best at this stage of the availability but the day itself and the whole atmosphere is something not to be missed if you are possibly able to get there.
Wheel - will see you Thursday as planned - you have my number so call if any probs 
Cheers
Vid

vidmar link said:
My 2 went with a couple of their mates and their parents to an area just across from the brewery which was designated a \"family area\" and I joined them after catching up with the brewery group...I can't remember whether they had bar facilities at the family area (Can anyone else advise of find out as this would be a good place to catch up?)

Bar facilities were available in that area last year, it was far less crowded than the Brewery as well.

I'd be keen to meet up with people in the family area.  My two boys are already amped up so I hate to think what they'll be like on the day.

Timmy (the blond one) sent a good luck card to Beaver yesterday and in it wrote "I am the loud kid".  Funnily, the use of singular in this situation is probably appropriate. 

Have tried to phoned Syd Olypmic park - only could get recored messages.

Have sent an email re Bar facilities in family area - will advise when received

Suggest good meeting point for Sunday is The Overflow, see details below;

Thank you for the email. There will be a family area set up in "The Overflow" (the grassed area between the ANZ Stadium and the Sydney Showgrounds, off Olympic Boulevard) which will include a Bar and stage where entertainment will be provided. Children are permitted in this area provided that they are not taken within the immediate vicinity of the Bar serving area.

The Bar facilities will be available from about 12:30pm, with entertainment to commence at about 12:45pm. The Bar facilities will remain open until kick off time of the first grade Grand Final at about 5:15pm.

I trust that this information is of assistance to you. I hope that you will enjoy the afternoon on Sunday.

Ryan link said:
I have been to ANZ 4 times, to watch a total of 10 Sea Eagles games over various grades.

I think he's including that pricless last-minute capitulation by the Bears in last year's Premier League Grand Final in that tally.  In which case he wasn't at the ground, he was in the pub outside.

Maybe if he'd bothered to show up the result would have been different?  ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6