Manly bays

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think I may have to buy tickets tomorrow morning. Is there anyway to choose what bay you are in when buying on the net? I dont particularly want to be in with the purple poofs.

You get what you're given.
We queued up from 5am the last two years on Mundy & no choice but cost.

Duff link said:
You get what you're given.
We queued up from 5am the last two years on Mundy & no choice but cost.

You may have been led up the garden path on that situation.

I phoned ticketek on Monday arvo & requested our specific configeration, aisle seats & was given options for what row we wanted. On checking their website this morning, still looks like there are a tonne of seats left.

I have a feeling the Mexicans couldn't be bothered turning up this year.

You are better off calling. Generally when you call they have more information that the instore ones.

The instore ones don't have full access to pick and choose

UP, you won't need oxygen in 144-2. It's back a bit (with that second tier starting at row 29) but nothing like the stuff on the sides at the back of level 6.
We're in 140-2 (row 29)

Convinced my old man that we should go so we are driving down Saturday afternoon. He is a manly boy who hasn't been to a game since the 80's but we just have to say goodbye to the legend. Cant wait.

DVS Matt link said:
the atomosphere at the Brewery beforehand was awesome. I can't wait till Sunday!

I agree. We sing our songs in the Guantlet and have fun and a half that's for sure.

vidmar link said:
Hey guys,
Having a quick look before going off line for a couple of days as I'm heading to the Central Coast (I need to get out of town because the paparazzi are making my life hell...lol).
Re pre-match meeting.....We'll have a fair few going on the supporters bus which leaves at 2.00 so will be there in plenty of time for a catch up and a couple of coldies.
The brewery (as mentioned) was fenced off last year to make a big beer garden and we had a good gathering (BE, Abe, WAMF, Spook, Mark from Brissie, Bones etc) but they were not letting kids in to that area.
My 2 went with a couple of their mates and their parents to an area just across from the brewery which was designated a \"family area\" and I joined them after catching up with the brewery group...I can't remember whether they had bar facilities at the family area (Can anyone else advise of find out as this would be a good place to catch up?)
Wheel/Mata - any chance you could see what you can find as it would be good to catch up pre game?
Re tickets - there should still be some available today BE and agree with Pete that seats are not always the best at this stage of the availability but the day itself and the whole atmosphere is something not to be missed if you are possibly able to get there.
Wheel - will see you Thursday as planned - you have my number so call if any probs 
Cheers
Vid

It'll be good to catch up with everyone, especially the "away crew". I'll be wearing the Stovepipe hat and there will be others draped in Maroon and White. Probably find us starting up the anti Melbourne chants near the main door of the Brewery.

Bradza link said:
UP, you won't need oxygen in 144-2. It's back a bit (with that second tier starting at row 29) but nothing like the stuff on the sides at the back of level 6.
We're in 140-2 (row 29)
Thanks mate, had a look at the ANZ site and you can get a view from the seats you have bought. Better view than I expected, not so much ants as big Beatles :)

Hope to catch up with a few of you guys at the overflow pre game.

eagle_predator link said:
Will any of you guys be sitting behind the goal post or corner areas ?
  I think we're directly behind the goalposts, 15 rows back.  Buying some calico for a "silvertails.net" banner today.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=178576.msg199291#msg199291 date=1222859064]
Will any of you guys be sitting behind the goal post or corner areas ?
  I think we're directly behind the goalposts, 15 rows back.  Buying some calico for a "silvertails.net" banner today.
[/quote]

which end

Hi Boys and girls....
Been away for a couple of days but looks like we have a plan for the pre-match catch up.
The overflow (as per Wheels post above) will give us the best option as there is more room, those with kids can involve them and catch up with mates and there is food/beverage and entertainment.
Our gang will be heading there as will the QLD group that are travelling down (About 40 of them coming with Mark I believe) plus we're arranging to meet a range of others who are making their own way there or are travelling in on the Supporters Buses.
If this fits with your plans would love to catch up?
Jono, Fluffy, Duff etc...can you pass to your regulars for me?
Cheers
Vid

Corner looking into the sun.   Gate H, Aisle 123.  Row 50,  That's what you get for 120 bucks.    

vidmar link said:
Hi Boys and girls....
Been away for a couple of days but looks like we have a plan for the pre-match catch up.
The overflow (as per Wheels post above) will give us the best option as there is more room, those with kids can involve them and catch up with mates and there is food/beverage and entertainment.
Our gang will be heading there as will the QLD group that are travelling down (About 40 of them coming with Mark I believe) plus we're arranging to meet a range of others who are making their own way there or are travelling in on the Supporters Buses.
If this fits with your plans would love to catch up?
Jono, Fluffy, Duff etc...can you pass to your regulars for me?
Cheers
Vid

Will do Vid.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4