Manly Cafe in Campbelltown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly 629

There is a Cafe in Campbelltown called Sea Eagles Cafe run by Marty Field. Marty wants to turn the cafe into a Manly Mecca for all the supporters in the Macarthur Area and is keen to get some memorabilia to really make the place look good.

So if you are in Campbelltown go the Sea Eagles Cafe at 13 Frost Road Campbelltown and join Marty for a coffee or Sea Eagles Mighty Burger.

There is a Cafe in Campbelltown called Sea Eagles Cafe run by Marty Field. Marty wants to turn the cafe into a Manly Mecca for all the supporters in the Macarthur Area and is keen to get some memorabilia to really make the place look good.

So if you are in Campbelltown go the Sea Eagles Cafe at 13 Frost Road Campbelltown and join Marty for a coffee or Sea Eagles Mighty Burger.

Wonder if it's the same Marty Field who went to school with my Daughter , was a manly supporter , played a bit of Reggie's for the Bears (couldn't get a crack at the eagles )

Wonder if it's the same Marty Field who went to school with my Daughter , was a manly supporter , played a bit of Reggie's for the Bears (couldn't get a crack at the eagles )

Stevie said:

It is his Dad, Marty Field Senior.

Would love it if Marty dropped me a line.

We are hoping to set up Sea Eagles hubs all over Australia.

Can someone pass on my message?

Great to hear. If in Wollongong, call in for the best pizza at Napoli Pizza, 66 Burrelli Street. Carlo is a big Manly fan with plenty of memorabilia on display.
Love going there and talking footy (and eating pizza).

Manly 629 said:
Stevie said:
I

It is his Dad, Marty Field Senior.
Ahh thats right I forget his Dad was called Marty as well , my kids were friends with the whole family , really nice people haven't seen them in a long time though

Larissa said:
Would love it if Marty dropped me a line.

We are hoping to set up Sea Eagles hubs all over Australia.

Can someone pass on my message?

Larissa,

Will do tomorrow morning while munching on a Rabbit burger.

Marty is more than happy to promote anything about Manly. Spoke to to Greg Butterworth today about Marty.

voicefromthehill said:
I will test his wares out on Thursday - Cambo is close to Camden isn't it?

Yes it is about 20klms away.

I might have an old signed jersey for him. Signatures are faded but hey such is life.

I'll have a think on it. Leanne may even deliver it personally in a few weeks

Does he open during the evening/weekends and show the Manly games. Would definitely pop in when cant attend games.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8