Manly Cafe in Campbelltown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagleE said:
Does he open during the evening/weekends and show the Manly games. Would definitely pop in when cant attend games.

The Sea Eagle Cafe is open Monday to Saturday, Business hours from Monday to Friday and until 1.00pm on Saturdays.

Marty Would really welcome any Manly supporter. Just back from a coffee with him. The coffee is good too.

I work at Campbeltown and saw his ad in the local paper. He is even using the Sea Eagles emblem in his advertising. Not sure if he is allowed to even do that. Haha.

bones said:
I work at Campbeltown and saw his ad in the local paper. He is even using the Sea Eagles emblem in his advertising. Not sure if he is allowed to even do that. Haha.

He should be able to if he contacts Larissa and gets approval by the club.

Stevie said:
Wonder if it's the same Marty Field who went to school with my Daughter , was a manly supporter , played a bit of Reggie's for the Bears (couldn't get a crack at the eagles )

no it is his father

SeaEagle007 said:
Im in Liverpool.. might go down for coffee if I have time tommorrow

worth the trip and ask for Marty

On your way back into town stop in Addison Road Marrickville at the barber. Sam is a mad Eagle supporter with stuff on the walls and Beaver's jersey in the window. Good haircut as well.

Larissa said:
Would love it if Marty dropped me a line.

We are hoping to set up Sea Eagles hubs all over Australia.

Can someone pass on my message?

Dear Larissa looking forward to meeting you on Thursday,thank-you Rory Muscat,talk after we win friday

DSM5 said:
On your way back into town stop in Addison Road Marrickville at the barber. Sam is a mad Eagle supporter with stuff on the walls and Beaver's jersey in the window. Good haircut as well.

DSM5 said:

Great stuff SAM go the mighty eagles

SEA EAGLES NO 1 said:
Larissa said:

Dear Larissa looking forward to meeting you on Thursday,thank-you Rory Muscat,talk after we win friday

DSM5 said:

DSM5 said:

Great stuff SAM go the mighty eagles

Hey mate , do u have some of the premiers edition tooheys cans? I live at Randwick but work in Campbelltown so I can drop some in to you if you would like a couple to put on display. I have some 2008 and some 2011 cans I could give you.

Great idea, be interesting to see how it takes off. Not sure from a business standpoint alienating your clientele is good thing but wish the owners all the luck in the world.

Just dropped 3 x 2008 Premiers edition Tooheys cans, and 3 x 2011 Premiers edition Tooheys cans to your wife mate.

eagleE said:
Does he open during the evening/weekends and show the Manly games. Would definitely pop in when cant attend games.
yeah the way its going and the support from manly leagues we will be first hub in AUSTRALIA.

Larissa said:

Thank you Larissa for taking time out,to visit the no number 1 HUB. There should be more lovely people so passionate about their work like Larissa.Thank-you once again Marty.

Daniel said:
I might have an old signed jersey for him. Signatures are faded but hey such is life.

I'll have a think on it. Leanne may even deliver it personally in a few weeks

Great stuff Daniel love to have you drop in for lunch

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
Just dropped 3 x 2008 Premiers edition Tooheys cans, and 3 x 2011 Premiers edition Tooheys cans to your wife mate.

BYO is it

Great stuff bones a very big thank-you lets drop in for lunch pal Marty

Marty, start up a facebook page for the cafe, if u dont already have one...We can follow and posts photos of visits!!!!!

I noticed you had a Monday special on the Mighty Matai Milkshake, but unfortunately they told me the offer was suspended for the next week!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6