Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
Yeah some many unanswered questions with this club. Some of those tries deadset effort areas laziness Sipley and aloiai couple of efforts.
The players look like strangers the a problem in this group. Not here to bash Josh but deadset 3 errors and a dog**** missed tackle and Dce not much better.
We hold a presser to announce Fainu appealing great so we run with Croker for another 2 seasons?
The joint has a smell about it and Des is so bloody stubborn on player selections how many times do we need to see Parker rush out of line and miss?

Ok....I'm a big soccer fan as well as league. And anyone who watches the English Premier League has seen a once massive club in Manchester United fall to depths in the last few seasons (very much since Alex Ferguson retired) and they have lost their first 2 games of the season and look like a club where mediocrity is accepted.

They look like a club that has no idea where to go and how to fix it.

It gives me absolutely no pleasure in saying this....but they remind me of us. An 8th place finish to me seems like a successful season these days....whereas in the golden times it would only be a premiership. I think we could accept this if like in 2005 you could see the improvement and the momentum build and the the direction. Now.....I have No idea where we are.
OMG! I just had a peek at the EPL results from last night and saw that Man U result... 0-4 to Brentford. Good gfief!

Yes, I agree with the comparison between the clubs.

Yeh United have become a basket case of a club. Luring Ronaldo to relive the glory days gone by is like us holding on DCE. Fukin madness. They both hold their clubs to ransom and both clubs will not win anything while they're around..

The situation at man utd at the moment is very relatable in my opinion. Manly and man U are in very similar situations. This conversation from Gary Neville hits the nail on th head, and you could almost think he was talking about manly

Not sure what’s more embarrassing,today’s performance or those on ST that come up with plans to fix things like DCE to hooker or TomT to the centres or Garrick is now a gun fullback then shouldn’t be in first grade the next week or Zac Fulton to hooker,I could go on but I’ve made my point.(For the record,my only “embarrassing ” calls are/were rating Bullemor and Matt Parcell and as far as I’m concerned,the jury is still out on them as they haven’t/weren’t given a fair go at Manly.My friends would add that I have never nor will ever rate Marnus Labuschagne and will finish his career with an average closer to 30 than 50,but that’s for another forum and I plan to stick to my guns on that prediction)

The situation at man utd at the moment is very relatable in my opinion. Manly and man U are in very similar situations. This conversation from Gary Neville hits the nail on th head, and you could almost think he was talking about manly

Wow wish Penn and co watch this . Us down to a tea

Not sure what’s more embarrassing,today’s performance or those on ST that come up with plans to fix things like DCE to hooker or TomT to the centres or Garrick is now a gun fullback then shouldn’t be in first grade the next week or Zac Fulton to hooker,I could go on but I’ve made my point.(For the record,my only “embarrassing ” calls are/were rating Bullemor and Matt Parcell and as far as I’m concerned,the jury is still out on them as they haven’t/weren’t given a fair go at Manly.My friends would add that I have never nor will ever rate Marnus Labuschagne and will finish his career with an average closer to 30 than 50,but that’s for another forum and I plan to stick to my guns on that prediction)
have you been drinking ?

Manly.My friends would add that I have never nor will ever rate Marnus Labuschagne and will finish his career with an average closer to 30 than 50,but that’s for another forum and I plan to stick to my guns on that prediction)

What's his current average?

Over 50?

As a Chelsea fan I found that a very enjoyable watch but yes Manly have an absent owner who spends as little as possible to keep the club running. We are just lucky that the govt funds occasional improvements to the ground.

What I would give to bring a leader like Sir Alex to our club.

G

Garrick is not a fullback. You need to be at an elite level to defend at fullback. He has no idea how to stop a raid with his defence. We should have bled another future fullback not a winger
I'm holding judgement on his last few games because I believe he's playing injured. Now that our season is over I hope Des gives him a rest.

It is embarrassing. The players have given up, and so have I for 2022.

A quick recap

1. Jerseygate
2. Fainu conviction
3. Turbo injury
4. Re-signing DCE
5. Letting Foran go
6. Meltdowns v Cowboys and Storm

How good!!

See you all next year.
point 4 is the killer.

Members online

Latest posts