Manly in the EPL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Zep link said:
Man Utd 2 - Inter 0

The Man Utd Train keeps on steaming.

goal from Vidic(3) and Ronaldo(49) ensure that Man Utd make it to the next round of the UEFA Champ League.

Arsenal currently in overtime against Roma. C'MON Roma!
ManU (haha) were impressive. Unfortunately the Gunners game was only on Fox HD and I haven't got that. But we got past Roma :p

Has anyone seen the movie Green Street Hooligans, not a bad film with Elijah Wood. It depicts the rivalry between the (Hammers) West Ham United and Milwall.

It makes the bulldogs riots look like a picnic.

http://www.fanchants.com/football-songs/west_ham-chants/im-forever-blowing-bubbles/

I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high,
They reach the sky,
And like my dreams they fade and die!
Fortunes always hiding,
I've looked every where,
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air!
United! (Clapping),
United! (Clapping).

REALLY looking forward to tonites game. Should be good just after finsihing celebrating Manlys win, watch the Pool and Man Utd

I am happy with the result but to be fair to Man Utd they probably deserved at least a draw, although the score didn't finish close. Rooney is just so talented, along with Ronaldo, Tevez and Park having the best game I have seen from him. But it was a Torres and Gerrard show when it comes to finishing. It was fantastic to watch.

I topped that off with the Arsenal / Blackburn game. That didn't finish close but the missed opportunities were horrendous. I know the meaning of embarrassment and thy name is Bendtner (again) - 9 shots on goal and zilch. Even the fans were chanting "You're no Van Persie..."

Add in the FNF, Warriors and Doggies games, 2 footie shows today on 9 and I am all sported out.

Ever have a weekend where every team you support / play in loses?

If the hammers go down then i am having one of those....

I had a major one of those a few years back,
Australia losing the cricket
Man Utd losing to chelsa/Arsenal
Manly getting beating
and i belive the QLD Reds got beaten too that day, but i wasn't too fussed. March is the month for this ****.

I played two games of football on sunday (in bloody centre mid...) and we lost both of those

Come on you irons......

i played 2 seasons of first grade rugby and never won a game. I leave the team for a job and then win the comp the next year, GO FIGURE!

At least we got a point (the weekend was not a right off)

From the reports it looks like were hanging on at the end...against West Brom....at home......

we were getting nose bleeds being above mid table...brings us back down to earth nicely....

I see that Villa are up against Liverpool this weekend. Could do me and Arsene and big favour. We should knock off Newcastle who have been absolutely woeful this year. Man Utd still have a game in hand and the bookies have them at $1.08 for the title.

bmartin23 link said:
yeah i have one eyed there is a second one released now green st hooligans 2

I will have download it Bmartin.

The other two I want to see is rise of the foot soldier and the footbal factory.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8