[Resurrected] Manly Jerseys what is your fave

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
1714001275624.png

Sorry to digress but I noted the author of this thread was Berkeley Eagle.
Is he still with as a poster maybe under another name? I remember him being prolific in his posts and I loved his passion for the team.

With white shorts tomorrow night? They probably won't.

57_50fca7f1-c59f-450e-8181-a65002ed617f_large-jpg.26808
From the club website:

The Sea Eagles will wear a special commemorative ANZAC Round jersey that pays tribute to the men and women who have served in the Royal Australian Navy.

Worn with white shorts and socks to give a comprehensive NAVY feel, the jersey design is reflective of the values of the Australian Defence Force; Service, Courage, Respect, Integrity and Excellence.

From the club website:

The Sea Eagles will wear a special commemorative ANZAC Round jersey that pays tribute to the men and women who have served in the Royal Australian Navy.

Worn with white shorts and socks to give a comprehensive NAVY feel, the jersey design is reflective of the values of the Australian Defence Force; Service, Courage, Respect, Integrity and Excellence.
Oh nice! Thanks for the news!

Seeing some old clips of Hill reminded me how much I liked the 1999 FAI jersey
Wearing that jersey today in memory of Tez. Mine is the 98 version I think tho.

My fav will always be the 91 P&O jersey tho. Just because 90/91 was when i starting supporting the team.

Is it just me or is the maroon on the current jersey slightly off?
It's only slight but it's creeping towards, of all colours, purple.
Def a darker shade but not purpleish. We’d need to add some blue to get there. I actually like it.

From the club website:

Let's hope it fairs way better than the Navy jersey last night.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8