Manly Marketing?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
silvertail said:
Lots of good ideas posted.

I particularly like the narrative of claiming all of Sydney, north of the harbour. All schools and all kids league competitions north of the harbour should ultimately feed into our senior team.

The NRL should grant us that. No other team suffers the indignity we do; out of spite, Norths juniors are farmed off to any club, as long as it's not Manly.

When the Roosters dumped the Jets to take a piece of the Hunter junior base, I hope someone at our admin was paying attention.

It is a NSWRL decision to reallocate the districts. The NSWRL have raised it previously but baulk at making the call when the media made a fuss. With the Bears push gathering cobwebs over the last couple of seasons, time for Manly to push hard again and take charge of the Northern Sydney area, out to Hornsby.

Surely the club can make a genuine, financial and future growth case to the NSWRL, to leave no doubt that it is the only way forward for the code.

Hamster Huey said:
silvertail said:
Lots of good ideas posted.

I particularly like the narrative of claiming all of Sydney, north of the harbour. All schools and all kids league competitions north of the harbour should ultimately feed into our senior team.

The NRL should grant us that. No other team suffers the indignity we do; out of spite, Norths juniors are farmed off to any club, as long as it's not Manly.

When the Roosters dumped the Jets to take a piece of the Hunter junior base, I hope someone at our admin was paying attention.

It is a NSWRL decision to reallocate the districts. The NSWRL have raised it previously but baulk at making the call when the media made a fuss. With the Bears push gathering cobwebs over the last couple of seasons, time for Manly to push hard again and take charge of the Northern Sydney area, out to Hornsby.

Surely the club can make a genuine, financial and future growth case to the NSWRL, to leave no doubt that it is the only way forward for the code.

Just don't change our name to Northern Eagles :p

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8