Manly needs a Dogs style cleanup.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We must be in a parallel universe. Somehow we have a crap club who regularly finish near the tail of the field, and cause more off-field indiscretions than any other club, being perceived as 'winning' a battle over a club that is the PREMIERS, and has been in the last seven finals series. All this five months before the next season starts.

It's bizarre.

bones said:
thedogs88 said:
bones said:
thedogs88 said:
bones said:
The day Manly becomes a club like the Bulldogs is the day I stop following them.

Don't worry, Dogs won't merge.

Because no other club would want rabies.

No cause we don't have a board that fails.

No... U have a whole club that does that.

Mate you can't talk reasonable so i'll just end the little battle of banter for you, at least my club still is its OWN club and at least my club will be round in a few years that much is sure :)

Now anyone else who wants to talk crap can read that and move on.

I'm here for good reasonable discussion. Not dribble so Bones keep it yourself. I don't care how upset and bitter you are. Not interested.

conanu said:
Honestly you Dogs fans are off your heads. Your pathetic filth ridden rotten to the core club has no runs on the board for anything in the last ten years.

You cheated the salary cap to win a Premiership.

Got rid of a great coach in Steve Folkes who was a favorite son of your club because your board were knobs.

Then your new bunch of knobs board headed up by Greenturd lost Sonny Bill cause of your bumbling not to mention all the good players you have had over the past ten years walked away to other clubs.

Then you decided you were "bred not bought" and promoted a son of the club in Kevin Moore he won Dally M coach of the year and then half way through the season when you were just outside the 8 you sacked him.

And now you think Des is going to save your bacon when Wayne Bennett is at a club with one of the biggest Jnr bases in the country and the deepest pockets.

Ha Ha Dogs your Hasler deal is going to turn out like the deal when Manly bought Kimmorley it is doomed.

Hasler is a massive sook who takes his ball and leaves when he doesnt get his way,. Can you really see him lasting with a character like Greenturd and your all powerful board.

Good luck. NOT!!!

thedogs88 said:
bones said:
thedogs88 said:
bones said:

Mate you can't talk reasonable so i'll just end the little battle of banter for you, at least my club still is its OWN club and at least my club will be round in a few years that much is sure :)

I'm here for good reasonable discussion. Not dribble so Bones keep it yourself. I don't care how upset and bitter you are. Not interested.

and you say you dont have a board that fails but they fail to do anything useful since they took over except lose won of your greatest ever players in Sonny Bill and then sacked the clubs own son who had won Dally M coach of the year.

SURE THEY DONT FAIL. Pfft

conanu said:
Honestly you Dogs fans are off your heads. Your pathetic filth ridden rotten to the core club has no runs on the board for anything in the last ten years.

Got rid of a great coach in Steve Folkes who was a favorite son of your club because your board were knobs.

Then your new bunch of knobs board headed up by Greenturd lost Sonny Bill cause of your bumbling not to mention all the good players you have had over the past ten years walked away to other clubs.

Then you decided you were "bred not bought" and promoted a son of the club in Kevin Moore he won Dally M coach of the year and then half way through the season when you were just outside the 8 you sacked him.

And now you think Des is going to save your bacon when Wayne Bennett is at a club with one of the biggest Jnr bases in the country and the deepest pockets.

Ha Ha Dogs your Hasler deal is going to turn out like the deal when Manly bought Kimmorley it is doomed.

Hasler is a massive sook who takes his ball and leaves when he doesnt get his way,. Can you really see him lasting with a character like Greenturd and your all powerful board.

Good luck. NOT!!!

thedogs88 said:
bones said:
thedogs88 said:
bones said:

Dogs88 please understand you do not come in here and talk to one of our own like that.

So not only are you extremely arrogant and dilusional you also don't know what your talking about.

Noad was responsible for the SBW fall out along with Mason and co. I wouldn't be pointing fingers at a bad board causing clubs to lose people. How thick are you?

We didn't have alot of players walk away we had players bought because we put all our money in sbw and mason, and we couldnt match them. Then when they left we had 1mil+ left to spend which is why we have bought so many players in 2009, 2010.

You really need to learn what your talking about before you let your saw ass do the talking.

MrInvisible said:
Manly needs a Dogs style cleanup

You Bulldogs fans are barking up the wrong tree. Sea eagles do not foul the footpaths and childrens playgrounds as dogs are prone to do.

We'll do our own clean up in our own way, thanks all the same.

By the way, I see the Dogs on the 11th line of betting for next season, have an enjoyable year.

thedogs88 said:
conanu said:

Good luck. NOT!!!

thedogs88 said:
bones said:
thedogs88 said:

Dogs88 please understand you do not come in here and talk to one of our own like that. We are not your friends go back to your filthy cheating grubby club website and chat to abdullah and mohamed cause you dont have any friends here and unless you convert to manlyism your not going to have any friends here any time soon. We dont have good reasonable discussion with condecending outsiders.

So not only are you extremely arrogant and dilusional you also don't know what your talking about.

Noad was responsible for the SBW fall out along with Mason and co. I wouldn't be pointing fingers at a bad board causing clubs to lose people. How thick are you?

We didn't have alot of players walk away we had players bought because we put all our money in sbw and mason, and we couldnt match them. Then when they left we had 1mil+ left to spend which is why we have bought so many players in 2009, 2010.

You really need to learn what your talking about before you let your saw ass do the talking.

A saw ass? That would be a sight for sore eyes.

thedogs88 said:
conanu said:

Good luck. NOT!!!

thedogs88 said:
bones said:
thedogs88 said:

Dogs88 please understand you do not come in here and talk to one of our own like that. We are not your friends go back to your filthy cheating grubby club website and chat to abdullah and mohamed cause you dont have any friends here and unless you convert to manlyism your not going to have any friends here any time soon. We dont have good reasonable discussion with condecending outsiders.

Ass do the talking ??? The last thing your dogs ever won was the wooden spoon and when and if you ever win the comp in the future than you can afford to come on our sacred site and be Cocky as for now you are just a Cock , and a supporter of a team that over spends and under achieves .

SeaEagleRock8 said:
MrInvisible said:
Manly needs a Dogs style cleanup

You Bulldogs fans are barking up the wrong tree. Sea eagles do not foul the footpaths and childrens playgrounds as dogs are prone to do.

We'll do our own clean up in our own way, thanks all the same.

By the way, I see the Dogs on the 11th line of betting for next season, have an enjoyable year.

The way that this thread is heading, it may be in for a clean up itself. Come on guys, let's be civil and stop the bickering and name calling.

Jethro said:
The way that this thread is heading, it may be in for a clean up itself. Come on guys, let's be civil and stop the bickering and name calling.
hahaha exactly. Ahh I miss the good old days where you could have a reasonable discussion without trolls and clowns ruining it for everyone.

Belmore Butchers conducting Brain surgery!!

What is this crazy world coming too, thought my eyes were playing tricks or it must have been a stitch up. Bulldog supporters who follow a disloyal heartless club that betrays their own such as the Hughes & Moores are actually on this forum giving advice to the Premiers after their team again played like busteds in 2011???
Can they not understand stealing a coach & a scout will not buy the prized assets of pride & determination & certainly not success. Look foward to 2013/2014 when these same fans blame Hasler for AGAIN missing the finals - at least by that time the pathetic worthless advice will stop & they can cry on their own forums. Its like a bum on a park bench telling Donald Trump how to get rich.

RE: Belmore Butchers conducting Brain surgery!!

Who cares what these clowns from dogland think. I dont understand why you would want to go to another clubs forum and give advise unless you were trying to stir up ****.

bones said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
I don't want to disappoint you too much, but Manly will be in the finals next year.

I don't think Manly will make the finals next year. It's hard enough to go back to back at the best of times. With Hasler ripping the club apart that he pretended to love for so long , it will be near impossible. Closer to the bottom than the top IMO.

Seriously bones, you can't be thinking it's hasler ripping the club apart. I would be pointing the finger at (and because I don't know who to blame) I point the finger at share holder owners and certain members of the football club and Peter Peters to have this whol affair turn into a circus.

If you can't stand working for your employer you do the best for you and you leave, you don't stick around.

The only thing I want our club to emulate from the dogs and to a lesser extent the Warriors is to have a successful team in all grades.

While it's great to win the premiership but I want total ****ing domination in all grades

What do we need a cleanout for hey???
We haven`t even been back a decade has Manly & already we have more titles & been in more Gf`s in this last decade then your DOGS!!..

Fail............ Nice try ..

God you lot are touchy. Mr Invisible has posted for a few months and offered some decent opinions / thought without any trolling

If anyone here had posted the initial thread (to be fair many have in some form) it would have sounded like a good idea

Considering the current state of the club you would hope those in charge would look to all options to find the best solution

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6