Manly needs more chants

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MadMarcus said:
Technical Coach said:
Dan said:
Its funny how everytime you get called out you trot out that line and try to hide behind the old "Light hearted". If that was indeed your intention, which I doubt, as you have said the exact thing on several occasions. So I will take it as the same self-righteous piss and wind you normally produce.

As for being a douche bag myself, I have no doubt I am exactly that, a cranky, over-worked, under-rested grumpy ... with an inflated view of my own intelligence and self-worth, though I don't claim to be anything else, nor do I try to hide behind the "just being light hearted" your rant in this thread spanning several posts tells the truth behind your "light hearted" banter.

Do people state they hate "Asian Drivers", or Volvo Drivers, or "i don't trust any person with a beard or every salesman in general" and mean to create conflict or is it mostly genuine thoughts but often expressed in a "light hearted" manner.

Is anyone else offended by this or is he targeting me as the only bearded Asian Volvo driving salesman on this site?

Please tell me you are also a soccer mom.

MadMarcus said:
Is anyone else offended by this or is he targeting me as the only bearded Asian Volvo driving salesman on this site?

Wow....We'd be exactly the same if I didn't shave today. Uncanny.

globaleagle said:
If........you're........

Manly and you know it clap your hands!

Looks like no one liked your chant...in fact someone got banned over it!!!

bones said:
MadMarcus said:

Wow....We'd be exactly the same if I didn't shave today. Uncanny.

This describes my wife but she didn't shave her beard

Geez I'll miss him. Now I won't know if Manlys attacking flaws have been rectified or if Snake still can't pass... With the highest try assist average in the nrl.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8