Manly Salary Cap "issues"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
one man's carnage is another man's 'clearing away the no longer required, thanks.'

Once someone said that 'staff writers' means chatgpt - well then I ain't gunna let no machine control me!

(except for my bionic...nvm)

one man's carnage is another man's 'clearing away the no longer required, thanks.'

Once someone said that 'staff writers' means chatgpt - well then I ain't gunna let no machine control me!

(except for my bionic...nvm)
NRL360 had a graphic on the screen last night with the wages of the highest paid Manly players and straight away there was a discrepancy between their numbers and the truth.

NRL360 had a graphic on the screen last night with the wages of the highest paid Manly players and straight away there was a discrepancy between their numbers and the truth.

I'm constantly amazed how we are the only club with a salary cap drama or impending "carnage" with the salary cap moving forward.

The journalists, copy writers and sub-editors have surely worn out the "Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V" on their keyboards (if they are using a windows machine) as it is becoming somewhat tiresome to read every three to four weeks.

Boring!

May I suggest the "staff writers" at foxsports have a look beyond the surface of one of the media-darling Sydney teams and grab an abacus to look at their cap position.

For a club that was active only a year or so ago, they've gone quiet on the recruitment front due to a looming disaster with their cap and they profess to have a competent board.

Don't get me started on their issues with the most laughable of arrangements, the "third-party deals", they are falling apart at a rapid rate as well.

I'll be very interested to see how this develops in the lead-up to 1 November 2023.

I saw this and it really got me p...ed off. The Bulldogs are never scrutinised, either are souths, The roosters or Parra, you might as well just chuck the Tigpies in as well, but when it comes to us ,its carnage
Don’t worry about the Bulldogs.If there’s even the slightest chance of a cap issue,Rothfield will be all over it like flies on a rib roast,given his obsession with Gould

Hmm..cant see a big name being squeezed out as they are all on the same as they were this year.

And Brooks was signed with the Fainu money.

So is the carnage Christian T and some of the plod plod crew no being retained?

I saw this and it really got me p...ed off. The Bulldogs are never scrutinised, either are souths, The roosters or Parra, you might as well just chuck the Tigpies in as well, but when it comes to us ,its carnage

This lazy article is spun out for every club. Its effectively "club manages its roster"

We just focus more on Manly as we are Manly fans

Riccio has an obsession for some reason with Schu and his supposed salary.
He's the only one that rolls out the $800k despite the club and Schu stating he's extended for less than that.
I'm sure he'd join the chorus line of naysayers if we "lowballed" Schu and let him test the market just as he did with the Fainu's...."he's the future of the club, a potential generational player, what are they doing?"

Damned if you do and damned if ya don't!

Riccio has an obsession for some reason with Schu and his supposed salary.
He's the only one that rolls out the $800k despite the club and Schu stating he's extended for less than that.
I'm sure he'd join the chorus line of naysayers if we "lowballed" Schu and let him test the market just as he did with the Fainu's...."he's the future of the club, a potential generational player, what are they doing?"

Damned if you do and damned if ya don't!
that Riccio is an f'ing moran (haha) and should be pulling Mr Whippys with Josh Massoud and Paul Khunt .
I mean how many times has it been said that Schu is not on 800k he has re-signed for less ,but they just keep beating it up ,and as has been said a Million times DCE salary is less as well

Seems like Kent's hatred of Seibold filters thru Fox sports and the Tele even when he is supposedly not there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8