Manly Salary Cap "issues"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
In fact, I doubt very much the club would have agreed to a new deal of $800k per season, given Tartak was trying to use the Tigers as leverage & Benji came out & said they weren’t interested in Schuster.

I suspect Mario Tartak was left red faced & biscuit ersed after that & was happy to accept whatever deal Manly offered Schuster.
Supposition and roundabouts.

You'd make a fine News Limited journalist if you focused a little on grammar, punctuation and syntax.

See if you can make any sense of it..

That says that the 3 year extension expires at the end of 2027. So to me, the reduced contract starts in 2025. The old contract is to expire in 2024 where he still is on big dollars.

Looks like the manly cap story writer AI on zero tackle can't spell and we could be in danger of losing Morgan Garper and Jamie Hymphries for next year.

The cap is an ongoing source of amusement! Even some big clubs have to shed a star player at times. Like Panthers (Burton, Capewell, Kikau, Api, Crichton etc) and Broncos (Flegler and Herbie), even Storm lost B Smith.
Meanwhile Chooks keep adding, this time Leniu and Dom Young! (but I guess they did let Lodge go so that must have freed up a million or so!) @:D

I can see it now. Sheens leaves tigers and becomes Seibolds assist coach in 2024 with his buddy McDonald .
And so the Isaac Moses infiltration of Manly continues

While the reason for McDonnell's arrival has not been given, it may be due to his close and good relationship with player agent Isaac Moses- the agent of Anthony Seibold and other players at the club.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11