Manly Sea Eagles v Roosters Sat 21st Feb

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A team that's been together a while won't trial well because why waste the energy. They have nothing to prove and bar one wing and a couple of reserves, our line up is probably well known to Tooves too.

Their only real hope from trials is to rub off some rust and not get injuries, so in that respect it was a failure. Otherwise, who cares really. As relevant as bad 9's form...

If it was a 1st grade game scenario, 12-6 at the break, and in the 2nd half we were without:

Snake, Ballin, Matai, Lyon, DCE, Symonds, Buhrer & Lawrence

....all of us would expect that score.

Can anyone tell me...did the Chooks keep their top flight side on for the full 80? I watched the feed but was more focused on what Manly was doing.

Can anyone tell me...did the Chooks keep their top flight side on for the full 80? I watched the feed but was more focused on what Manly was doing.
Just as much as Manly did really, they gave their forwards a good rotation, JWH didn't play after half time and Jennings came off early as did their halves after the hour mark.
As I've said though, wouldn't have mattered if they sent out a reserve squad, our boys didn't seem to have much interest in that second half.

The roosters are a team of pretty big players and they all ran really hard to the line the whole game. They wanted to win the game, we dug in but it was more a case of us trying out a few new combinations and blowing a few cobwebs away. We were not desperate to win, it was just a trial game and that is how our team played it

Hope tooves learns from this. If we are behind 12-6 at half time in a real game, best to send mostly first graders out inthe 2nd half.

Haven't bothered to read all the pages of this thread...

Who played well for us?

Hope tooves learns from this. If we are behind 12-6 at half time in a real game, best to send mostly first graders out inthe 2nd half.

He is a coach ahead of his time, preparing for the revert back to bench spots filled with 2 reggies

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8