Manly Sea Eeagles coach Des Hasler could be sacked tonight as Bulldogs target Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Board members are also furious that Hasler has banned them from travelling with and staying in the team hotel for next year's World Club Challenge in the UK.
WTF is this. Forget about what our opinions are or arent of the board Bob Reilly and co included at the end of the day Des Hasler is employed by the Board of the club he is their employee. An employee has no right to be dictating to his employer in this manner.

Fans are filthy at Bob Reilly, the Leagues Club and football club chairman who holds the balance of power, over the on-going bungles. Reilly has been under intense pressure to stand down but is ignoring calls from diehard fans.

Horse****!!! Two weeks ago this was correct there were many fans on here myself included who thought it would be the best for the club for Bob to step aside. However all the heat from fans is now aimed squarely at Des and his vindictive actions.

His behaviour in the last 2 weeks has taken all the heat off Reilly and co, rank and file fans who does take an interest in the politics of the club arent going to blame bob reilly if we lose 4 or 5 players they will blame Des. Rightly or wrongly as it is.

Dessy said:
How is Foran about to sign with the bulldogs if he is in england playing for the Kiwis?

Just off topic, when Hasler does go are you gonna change your username unless it's your real name

it was in this mornings paper

So its tonight.

I'm tipping they wont sack then Get out clauses are redundant

He doesn't have to be sacked, I think he'll cop the wrath of disgruntled members and fans every time he makes a public appearance which might make him walk.

Cambo said:

So its tonight.

Any player who will activate get out clauses if he is sacked should be allowed to go. I don't care who they are. If they don't want to be here they will be of no use to Toovey.

bones said:
Cambo said:

So its tonight.

Any player who will activate get out clauses if he is sacked should be allowed to go. I don't care who they are. If they don't want to be here they will be of no use to Toovey.

Most clubs have not much room left in their cap for 2012, I read that the ScumDogs have done all their player spending for next year, but they have a heap off contract for 2013

I hope the board don't sack him. Make him work for the money. That will allow the dust to settle.

swoop said:
He doesn't have to be sacked, I think he'll cop the wrath of disgruntled members and fans every time he makes a public appearance which might make him walk.

Actually yes swoop I have been wondering the same thing - how are all the passionate Manly fans going to treat turncoat Des at games this coming year after all that has gone on.

The fans are the ones that Des Hasler has shafted bigtime - every Manly fan that I have spoken to feels ripped apart by Des the wrecker's crook actions. He would have earned bloody good money at Manly and could have made it work out fine despite people like Reilly around. Every club has those 'sorts' on their board or elsewhere in the power structure - it could have been changed with time, effort and good will.

Instead at a time when we all should be rejoicing for months over a fantastic season and a fantastic team Hasler decides to tear the joint apart - and take as many people as he can to of all places the Bulldogs!

Anyone can understand someone accepting another better paying job - but what Hasler has done and the way he has done it with its appalling timing and its wrecking effect is very different.

DSM5 said:
I hope the board don't sack him. Make him work for the money. That will allow the dust to settle.

Or maybe because he's the best coach in the game? haha

Don't worry we will give you Keating for Foran, his ugly head belongs in Manly.

DSM5 said:

Yes agree its no-win either way and there will be some tricky patches ahead but hopefully the class of this Manly side will pull through once the footie begins.

DoggiesBrah said:
DSM5 said:

Nice to see you appreciating your own players...what an ugly disrespectful lot Des has taken the coin from...

Its actually hillarious how these Dogs fans talk about our players like they are gods and ridicule their own players. This proves that they rate Manly better than their own and it also means they wish they were us. But difference is we have never got the spoon and we never cheated to win the comp. We are a class above even after the mass exodus.

DoggiesBrah said:
DSM5 said:

thats funny regarding keating's ugly head.

borderline racist post, keep it clean guys: Fro

DoggiesBrah said:
DSM5 said:

Clear troll,has not made one post that is not inflammatory however is still here.......sad

The Eagle said:
DoggiesBrah said:
DSM5 said:

Clear troll,has not made one post that is not inflammatory however is still here.......sad

He was banned 10 mins ago and now not?

The Eagle said:
DoggiesBrah said:
DSM5 said:

The problem with the Dogs supporters is that they are getting their teams capabilities and impossabilities mixed up.

In regards to Foz, he will stay at Manly.

Mark from Brisbane said:
The Eagle said:
DoggiesBrah said:

He was banned 10 mins ago and now not?

...for how long?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6