Manly set to re-sign star halves Kieran Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
RLW is out today and there's is story titled 'EAGLES ROCKED, Foran sticks solid but it's bye bye Brett.

They say Foran will stay with Manly but Brett Stewart will leave.

As always my ears prick up when the Stewarts are mentioned as like most Manly people I'm a long time fan but if true surely he's off to England as why would an NRL team want to buy a 2013, 28-year-old fullback with bad knees? Bonkers.
Great news on Foran and Cherry Evans......if true?

niccipops said:
bones said:
RLW is out today and there's is story titled 'EAGLES ROCKED, Foran sticks solid but it's bye bye Brett.

They say Foran will stay with Manly but Brett Stewart will leave.

As always my ears prick up when the Stewarts are mentioned as like most Manly people I'm a long time fan but if true surely he's off to England as why would an NRL team want to buy a 2013, 28-year-old fullback with bad knees? Bonkers.
Great news on Foran and Cherry Evans......if true?

Because , even at 28 and with bad knees he will still be a better footballer than most. You only need to look at the two years he had out of the game and how Manly fared during those two years to see how much he brings to the team. You could even say Brett Stewart acheived back to back premierships with the amount of football he missed in 09 and 2010.

Yeah Bones, you are correct. The Snake is awesome. I just need to convince myself that he's not going anywhere and will be a Sea Eagle for life. I want other teams to see Brett as a bad investment. For us, one of the best investments ever. Stay an Eagle Brett.

How good is Tooves? "I would love to see them in a Manly jumper forever - I would love to see the whole squad in a Manly jumper forever". This bloke is going to be a great coach of our team.

the mauler said:
In the article about Snake leaving do they mention anything about Gift leaving as well?
From twitter
“@RLW_Mole: @berkeley_eagle Foran will stay, Stewart bros and Cherry maybe not so...”

“@NRL_RUMOUR_MILL: According to Matty Johns both Stewart brothers will be at the Dogs 2013, Dugan to resign with Canberra DCE and Foran to resign with Manly”

the mauler said:
In the article about Snake leaving do they mention anything about Gift leaving as well?

Darcy Lussick and Tony Williams, with this champion half pairing will vitally assist our chances of a next generation NRL dominance. The four players are essential for Sea Eagle continuity, competitiveness and success.

Glenn Stewart is contracted to Manly until the end of 2013, so he can't sign with the Bulldogs for 2013.

bones said:
Glenn Stewart is contracted to Manly until the end of 2013, so he can't sign with the Bulldogs for 2013.
Exactly bones all though m johns are saying he will. Really I don't see manly releasing anyone to belmore. It hasler and his cronies doing their best to destabilize the club before WCC and the start of the season. Imagine the hit to his huge ego if manly won a comp this year without him

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Matt Johns lives up on the beaches and now he thinks he know everything Manly related

Also loves to piss in haslers pocket.

I got say I fu**en despise des he's Antichrist .
He makes John Ribot and Brian Waldron look ethical.

arty said:
Darcy Lussick and Tony Williams, with this champion half pairing will vitally assist our chances of a next generation NRL dominance. The four players are essential for Sea Eagle continuity, competitiveness and success.

You speak funny.

Yeeaaaah buddy!

Sign them both up now! They need the opportunity to play along side each other long term in the nrl to leave a great legacy.

Sign Darcy and Trex also, doing this will be 4 big steps in securing our future post desgate.

Someone fing a bloody penn!

So to summarise the various media reports:

1. One of more of B Stewart, G Stewart, K Foran, DCE, T Williams and D Lussick may be staying

2. One of more of B Stewart, G Stewart, K Foran, DCE, T Williams and D Lussick may be leaving.

Thanks scoops.

MadMarcus said:
So to summarise the various media reports:

1. One of more of B Stewart, G Stewart, K Foran, DCE, T Williams and D Lussick may be staying

2. One of more of B Stewart, G Stewart, K Foran, DCE, T Williams and D Lussick may be leaving.

Thanks scoops.
Lol great post
Just borrowed it for twitter

Why are we telling the media that we hope to sign them within a week.

Is this raising a red flag for the other clubs to get a move on?

lsz said:
Must be an election coming up

Why else would you talk about it now? It does nothing more than help drive up the price etc
There's no election mate it was done and dusted in December

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6