Manly sign Sam Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks like we have our Top 30, with Boyle and Smith added to the 28 listed.

I guess there could always be the opportunity to release 1 or 2 or Turdy makes a decision on Dylan to bring others in.

I saw Sam Smith in Homebush recently. Didn’t know he was into rugby, but he is a good singer.

He looks pretty fit so I hope he will be good

NYEagle

One thing for sure, Sam beats Sid in the neck stakes :rofl:
remote.axd

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/teams/nsw-cup/penrith-panthers-nsw-cup/sam-smith/

remote.axd

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Personally, I think this is a good signing.
We desperately need a quality centre/winger. This guy reportedly has pace and obviously has height which is a big advantage these days.
I've not seen him play, but with Funa out injured we are very weak for back-up in our centres and I commend the signing.
As for posters saying we need an established centre, I'm sure the club would like that too but obviously the money is not there.
Does this guy have the obligatory rapper-highlight-video?

Bones..... Now there is a blast from the past. I still remember you walking into the Sharks Leagues Club, and asking to see their trophy cabinet (Before their Premiership)

I still laugh about that to this day!

Hmmm perhaps we could get bones to call in at Parra and ask to look at the trophy cabinet where all the wooden spoons are kept.

I was very impressed with him last week before his injury. The previously undefeated Bunnies found him very hard to contain and he was strong in defence. He’s quick but not sure how quick compared to Garrick.

He looks the goods for the future but we have 5 of our SG Ball side backline selected for NSW, so how do you fit them all in, in to 3 years if some of the 5 progress to 1st grade, let alone the 4 forwards also selected.

I was very impressed with him last week before his injury. The previously undefeated Bunnies found him very hard to contain and he was strong in defence. He’s quick but not sure how quick compared to Garrick.

He looks the goods for the future but we have 5 of our SG Ball side backline selected for NSW, so how do you fit them all in 2 to 3 years if some of the 5 progress to 1st grade, let alone the 4 forwards also selected.
He caught my eye when he put that bonecrushing tackle on his opposite number. Boy that was a good hit

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8