Manly Supporter Group - Everyone Read- including Admins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would nominate CW to be the ST spokesperson.

John Farnham might be "The Voice".......but our CW is "The Voice of Reason"

Ill second that vote. Stop thinking about it CW. A higher office is calling !

not a bad option.....te te tee, time to register the trademark!

My thought is to leave all the current forums as is and have a website set up as an info and news place with No forum, all the relevant news and events for the supporters group can be placed on there etc

Oh and LU is a **** hole of a place that is full of dickheads

Well it looks like they may have blocked email from this domain or provided the wrong address. Neither would surprise me

My thought is to leave all the current forums as is and have a website set up as an info and news place with No forum, all the relevant news and events for the supporters group can be placed on there etc

Oh and LU is a **** hole of a place that is full of dickheads

Good idea, but they coulod leave the info on MSE. It would also help get traffic to the site..........it may need it ;)

As site owner I will be attending. Anyone else want to join me?

If not please let me know your ideas and what you want voiced and I will be sure to put them forward.

Matas lets put some pen to paper mate

I will, but it will have my name on it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6