Manly swoop on Broncos young gun Delroy Berryman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Noticed a fair few of Delroys tries were scored with the No.1 on his back. I wonder if Schifcofske received a phone call just after half time Monday night confirming the deal!:)

This guy goes ok in The Intrust Cup, my bro in law and I watched him Easter Sunday in the wet against Tweed. He saved 2 certain tries that day with desperate last ditch tackles. Word is he is filthy at the broncos and is coming to manly with a point to prove. Will be interested to see how he goes next year. I'm heading to dolphin oval Sunday to watch Redcliffe I will be watching Delroy with interest now.

The future Sea Eagles scored another double last weekend - one being the match winner, to take his total to 16 for the year. Include 4x doubles and a hat trick.

http://www.redcliffedolphins.com.au/?id=5236

IMO the Broncos aren't careful they'll be the QLD Parramatta in 3 years time. They have the pick of all the juniors in QLD but are signing blokes from other clubs and it will have the same effect on them that it did on the young blokes at the Eels. Rival clubs come to them and say things like, "Look who they just signed, they don't rate you, we'll give you a chance". Whilst some kids leave for cash, just about all of them go for the opportunity.

SwornEagle said:
The future Sea Eagles scored another double last weekend - one being the match winner, to take his total to 16 for the year. Include 4x doubles and a hat trick.

http://www.redcliffedolphins.com.au/?id=5236
Followed that link and it shows why the Q Cup is superior to the NSW version. Don't think we have anyone of the calibre of Petro Civoniceva running around.

Utility Player said:
Serves the Bronco's right this is what happens when you don't pay the Berryman.

... Or don't play the Berryman. His manager will fix a price ...

The real question is can he grow a beard? If any man can then Berryman can...

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Followed that link and it shows why the Q Cup is superior to the NSW version. Don't think we have anyone of the calibre of Petro Civoniceva running around.

I saw plenty of lower comp verions and then Qld Cup when I moved up here. You could see standout individuals like DCE quite easily (albeit with reservations)

SER8: Players want reserve grade back almost unanimously. In that light it will be interesting to see the decision making of NRL/Smith. Personally I have a lot of faith in Smith & Grant despite the shoulder charge & punch-bin mistakes.

weev said:
Utility Player said:
Serves the Bronco's right this is what happens when you don't pay the Berryman.

... Or don't play the Berryman. His manager will fix a price ...

Now he plays for the other side.

Another story on Berryman :)

www.theroar.com.au/2013/11/01/manly-plucks-another-maroon-magician/

I've been vsiting this site for years, have a look most days and never registered, until I saw this comment, so I was inspired to join in just to say I got a laugh out of this one, thanks for this, funny.

At least dont pay him until he gets you across the line.

Eagle Eyed said:
I've been vsiting this site for years, have a look most days and never registered, until I saw this comment, so I was inspired to join in just to say I got a laugh out of this one, thanks for this, funny.

I'll take the bait, tell us more about Berryman. Have you chartered his career from the under 6's??

Mals said:
Eagle Eyed said:

I'll take the bait, tell us more about Berryman. Have you chartered his career from the under 6's??

Prob not, I reckon he was just referring to the berryman / ferryman puns.

Seems he plays left wing, so what chance he'll push Horhay out ?? Pretty slim I reckon. He'd be behind Hiku and Gutherson for fullback as well you would think.

Dan said:
Lots of attack in him. What is he like in defense?

Very impressive speed and agility. I hope he can catch/diffuse bombs because this is a vital skill needed for wingers these days.
Let's hope he proves another shrewd signing.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6