Manly team during Origin Period

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Even though I reckon no Manly player will be selected for SOO, it's a stand alone weekend of football anyway, Yes, Kapow will play for NZ so really think he will be the only question mark week after because of jet lag.

JT will be on bench for NSW, not main team so he will that not be tied from the experience. Frizell is in front of him for lock. I personal think its BS but, everyone hates Manly anyway.

At end of day does anyone here really want anyone selected for tests or SOO?

Yes

We used to get byes through origin as the nrl didn't want a good Manly side playing an origin weakened side.

Now they realise we've been rebuilding....they can let us play through origin and maybe they hope the Trbojevic brothers will be out.

:tinfoil:

From what I gather we only miss players for 1 Game - Cowboys.

Game 2 in on Sunday this year. No NRL games played that weekend.
Game 3 = BYE

I suppose already mentioned but part of DCE previous non selection was to do with his personality. Now that jt, smith & crook not there he is a possibility. I hope not. The main reason for this post is Blocker Roach stating dce could solve qld's goal kicking. My immediate thought was wow nsw would be a shoe in.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10