Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Despite whatever the outcome might be, it's a great move by the club to move this game. 55,000 people will be there, that's about 40,000 more than would be at Brookvale.

Yes, all mostly Broncos fans, a few less Cowboys fans, and a sprinkle of Storm and Eagle fans.

One of the best games I ever attended was a night game 12 and a half years ago at Brookie in the driving rain in front of 3k odd fans against The Cowboys.

Missus was about 8 months pregnant as well.

Anyone remember that game? We may have not been a great team at that point, but boy, we had character, personality and an actual soul if that makes sense.

Only one problem: Brookvale is our home ground and generally we win there.

Guess the other problem is the club breaking even with 15000 @ Brookvale or making 350k moving the game. The result of the game would be the same regardless of where it is played.

Despite whatever the outcome might be, it's a great move by the club to move this game. 55,000 people will be there, that's about 40,000 more than would be at Brookvale.
Nothing to do with the fact it's within easy driving distance of a Mr.Commander :D

'Despite Manly missing a few players , I'm quietly confident that the team will put in a good effort and do us proud. We need to acknowledge that the Broncos are a quality team and will be hard to beat for this years premiership. Been looking forward to this game. Myself and quite a few mates are flying to Brisbane Saturday morning. We've hired a private suite at Suncorp Stadium for the Double Header. Hoping to see plenty of Manly fans up there.

I really like all the optimism on here but in reality we are not going to get close to the Broncos on Saturday!!

If we are within 20 points of them on Saturday night I think we would of done well.

Broncos 36-10 is my prediction.

I really like all the optimism on here but in reality we are not going to get close to the Broncos on Saturday!!

If we are within 20 points of them on Saturday night I think we would of done well.

Broncos 36-10 is my prediction.
You're being kind in my opinion.

So does anyone at all think we have a chance on Saturday night?

Hmmm or are we at the stage where it is by how much will we loose by?

IMO, this is one of the first years in a VERY long time, where I have been going into some games hoping we don't get beaten by a cricket score, and Saturday's game is one of those.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8