Manly v Bulldogs [Round 13 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Listening in from Karumba in the Gulf of Carpentaria tonight, the bloody Cowboys game is on first at the pub so looks like it's the radio for me!!

And yes I do know about the " other way" to watch the game but don't have sufficient data left to be watching live games ( which chew that up at a rapid rate).

Such is life on the road

The next time some pumped up kid in the u/20's complains about anything he should be shown a photo of all you maroon hearts sitting in the rain tonight. He should then be told these people paid good money to freeze their asses off to support you, without them you don't have a game.

I'm too far away to join you but I will raise my beer to screen when you come on.

Related article:

Canterbury Bulldogs aim to continue hot form at Brookvale

STATS show the Bulldogs are a great chance of storming “Fortress Brookvale” in tonight’s NRL clash against the Sea Eagles.

Considered one of the toughest places in the NRL for away sides to win, the Bulldogs have bucked the trend in recent years, winning seven of their last 11 matches on the northern beaches.

Check out the Stats:

• Manly have won only one of their past four matches against the Bulldogs.

• The Bulldogs have a strong recent record at Brookvale Oval, winning their past two and three of their past four matches at the venue.

• Since 2003, the Bulldogs have won seven of their 11 matches against Manly at Brookvale Oval.

• Manly have won their past six home games, including their past four at Brookvale Oval.

• The Bulldogs have won their past four away games and will be looking for their first five game away winning streak since winning six consecutive away games from rounds 9-22 of the 2012 season.

• The Bulldogs have looked after the ball this season, committing the fewest errors, averaging 9.5 per game, the only team to average less than 10 errors per game this season.

• Manly have struggled to hold onto the ball, committing the second most errors this season, an average of 13.4 per game.

• Canterbury have had the best defence this season, conceding the fewest points (14.2 p/g), the fewest tries (2.5 p/g), missing the second fewest tackles (20.7 p/g) and allowing the third fewest metres (1309 p/g).

News Corp Australia Network

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-round-13-stats-that-matter-canterbury-bulldogs-aim-to-continue-hot-form-at-brookvale/story-fn2mcuj6-1226945856284

Let's hope not :s

Yeah well we lucked out beating a team from Newcastle who hadn't been paid in fifty years.

With form, injuries, referees, Ex dog video referees, And Mick from QLD all against us . . . . .

WE ARE SPECIALS !!@ ! Manly by 6 big ones.
Foz will stand up big time.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Any news on " ins and outs" yet ??

Hope DCE is in, and Kingy's experience wouldn't hurt!

@LeagueUnlimited 4m
#NRLmancby TEAM CHANGES: CBY are 1-17 and for MAN; DCE is playing, Hasson is on bench for Jason King.

I've taken a couple of Manly first try scorers in to Manly 1-12. I think we might be up for this one. So will be cheering Matai, Hiku and Matty Ballin to get over the stripe first for us.

This has to be King's last year. We can't afford this any longer. Just too much sideline time.

Geeze it's a piss poor crowd tonight! I came up from Canberra from this and it seems that the locals couldn't give a rats arse....... Give yourselves a pat on the back!

Giddy up giddy up here we go!!
C'mon boys.
FTS - Matai
LTS - Perrett
MOM - DCE
Manly by 8

Normie said:
Geeze it's a piss poor crowd tonight! I came up from Canberra from this and it seems that the locals couldn't give a rats arse....... Give yourselves a pat on the back!

They've had about 30-40 mls of rain in the last 24 hours. it's a wonder the ground isn't a swimming pool.

Listening in from Karumba in the Gulf.

GO MANLY!!!

mickqld said:
This has to be King's last year. We can't afford this any longer. Just too much sideline time.

Must be his last year, surely they won't sign him again in 2015

The rain has stopped, Manly Fans should roll in soon :)

Sid looks tender, both knees strapped, just trotting around in the warm up :angel:

Lets hope that they want this as much as we do :sleepy:

By the way it's about 35 degrees up here , maybe 30 at present .

Sipping on a XXXX Gold, and no I haven't gone to the dark side but at $70 a carton it's the cheapest!!!

GO MANLY

Just arrived on GC. Disappointed that I can't get the Manly game live.:rolleyes:
Will be listening blow by blow.
Feeling reasonably optimistic as the scores are level ATM.;)
Go Manly! Rip into those doggies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4