Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 23, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Excited as always to watch our boys go to work tonight, hopefully it's a Masterclass, and for remainder of the season. Jamie Lyon deserves nothing less. We missed him a lot last week. He played we win, no doubt in my mind. He's such a champion. Struggling with the knowledge I'm watching his final games but trying to savour them as well.

So sad Stevie and Brett aren't out there with the great man as well. Wasn't to be. Expect a massive game from our other Jamie, Go Ferris!, after last week. Also just in LOVE with tommy and jake. We're so lucky to have these boys!! Their Potential boggles the mind but let's just sit back and enjoy the show. Watching the joy they have for the club and game is there for all to see.

I could rant all night. Exciting years ahead. I love supporting this great club. Manly by 12+ lets go Manly!..

Hope our defence keeps improving and that we have worked on some options with the ball.Get Tom involved.
Dogs are too big to try and belt.
Anyhow....
GO MANLY !!!!

Excited as always to watch our boys go to work tonight, hopefully it's a Masterclass, and for remainder of the season. Jamie Lyon deserves nothing less. We missed him a lot last week. He played we win, no doubt in my mind. He's such a champion. Struggling with the knowledge I'm watching his final games but trying to savour them as well.

So sad Stevie and Brett aren't out there with the great man as well. Wasn't to be. Expect a massive game from our other Jamie, Go Ferris!, after last week. Also just in LOVE with tommy and jake. We're so lucky to have these boys!! Their Potential boggles the mind but let's just sit back and enjoy the show. Watching the joy they have for the club and game is there for all to see.

I could rant all night. Exciting years ahead. I love supporting this great club. Manly by 12+ lets go Manly!..
Get a room!

On the line tonight. I'm excited.

At least in 2 hours we'll know whether our season is alive or not. Gotta love a bit of do or die - show some fighting spirit Manly...!!!

If Manly can stick with them in the first half we will win the second half as the fatdogs tire. Manly by 8 to 10.

So, I guess tonight is one of those , **** it , who cares, let's throw everything we can at them and hope for the best ??

Or is it , hold them the best we can , and hope for a few things to go our way??

Can't help thinking AFB will either be a hit or a disaster.

Wish him all the best.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7