Game Day: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 23, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well, it appears that Barrett has declared MIGOTY.
The stacking of size in the pack, (AFB to prop and Kapow 2nd row) is sending a clear message of all or nothing to me.
Hope the tactic works.
Isn't the Dogs chief scoring period the second 20 min? That is, after Kasiano and maybe T Williams come on to trample the flagging opposition.
Maybe Barrett's 'game plan' (does he even use game plans?) is to get off to a very fast start so the Dogs are stuck in catch-up mode. (Bit like they did to us in R1)

Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles

Bulldogs could have 1 change with Greg Eastwood getting close to returning from hamstring injury, if ruled fit he would start for Raymond Faitala-Mariner dropping back to bench with Fualolo, L.Perrett and Holland all dropping of extended bench. Sea Eagles could also have a 2 changes with Nate Myles and Matt Parcell both back in full training, I expect Myles to replace Addin Fonua-Blake in FRF and Parcell to come onto bench for Nathan Green. Sea Eagles welcome back Jamie Lyon who has missed last 2 weeks due to calf injury.

Not a lot of talk around this game, game day thread in normally in the triple figures by now.

Think the dogs will get us on the back foot and knowing our season is over we will crumble.

Having said that go Manly.

I have concerns but I'll be watching, hopefully cheering. Possibly crying and hugging a teddy.
I wonder how many new sack Barrett threads will appear if team 4 beats team 11 tonight?
Hope the boys have a good crack. GO MANLY!

Hoping for manly win but expecting the dogs to roll us.. Dessy always has them up for manly games..
As long as either williame,dce or buhrer score tries im happy

feel better about this week than last week, the eels are always up for us and the weather was going to limit us and this week we have Lyon back.

I have concerns but I'll be watching, hopefully cheering. Possibly crying and hugging a teddy.
I wonder how many new sack Barrett threads will appear if team 4 beats team 11 tonight?
Hope the boys have a good crack. GO MANLY!

There will be a few, and possibly another poll!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4