Pre-Game Manly v Bulldogs [Round 24, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

36 18
Moreton Daily Stadium
29 Aug 2021 01:50 PM

Team Lists

Anyone know if the 2 loan players are available for the dogs, or has Ricky recalled them ?
Thought I heard one of the commentaters say the loan stint was over

This game on paper is a cakewalk for us. The reality is that Manly need to put in a strong performance early to shut them out.

We cannot afford complacency as they will do their best to drag us down to a level that does not suit us.

If we play fast like we do we should have a comfortable day.

This game on paper is a cakewalk for us. The reality is that Manly need to put in a strong performance early to shut them out.

We cannot afford complacency as they will do their best to drag us down to a level that does not suit us.

If we play fast like we do we should have a comfortable day.
Absolute cakewalk , they should use it as a training run!!

CANNOT take this game lightly. They had the Knights pressed pretty well up to the last minute. Good teams like the Storm take no-one lightly. We are a good team (full strength, IMO better than the Storm)

Tempted to make the 3hour round trip to Redcliffe for this one.
Love to beat the dogs.
Anyone know if you can take your own garden chairs?

I really hope tom plays.
The dogs arnt as totally useless as they were earlier in the season, and actually manage to score a few tries each week now..
I think if Tom plays we beat them by 30, if he doesn't, it will prolly look closer to the knights dogs scoreline of 22-18
We will still win, but will be ugly and closer than it has any right to be .

If tom plays Give olakauatu a break, play sirro or delouis instead, rest Harper, maybe even rest foz, if Tom is still out it's all hands on deck, as we're just not good enough without him to rest our other better players and still win, and THIS is the weekend we finally take 4th spot. Bunnies will be hurting after last week and are going to decimate this under strength roosters outfit that has been sputtering along... Manly win puts us in 4th and keeps us there..

I really hope tom plays.
The dogs arnt as totally useless as they were earlier in the season, and actually manage to score a few tries each week now..
I think if Tom plays we beat them by 30, if he doesn't, it will prolly look closer to the knights dogs scoreline of 22-18
We will still win, but will be ugly and closer than it has any right to be .

If tom plays Give olakauatu a break, play sirro or delouis instead, rest Harper, maybe even rest foz, if Tom is still out it's all hands on deck, as we're just not good enough without him to rest our other better players and still win, and THIS is the weekend we finally take 4th spot. Bunnies will be hurting after last week and are going to decimate this under strength roosters outfit that has been sputtering along... Manly win puts us in 4th and keeps us there..
Really can't see them putting up any serious opposition, we just have to many weapons in attack, they wont know witch way to defend. I can see a staggered line of defence with big holes for Tom, Foz, DCE and Schuster to exploit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8