Pre-Game Manly v Cowboys [Round 20, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

8 19
4 Pines Park
15 Jul 2023 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Cowboys should win BUT!!!

Dunno , maybe our team turned a corner the last home game.

I’m really torn on this one

Last edited:
Sadly I’m with you , and think we’ll get reamed ( which will be bloody sad ) the only hope we have is their SOO players are more tired than our SOO players and with it being away they let their guard down a little.

Slim chance though , I’m expecting it be something like 36-12
Getting beaten would be bad enough. Can we skip the reaming though. :sweating: o_O

Sadly I’m with you , and think we’ll get reamed ( which will be bloody sad ) the only hope we have is their SOO players are more tired than our SOO players and with it being away they let their guard down a little.

Slim chance though , I’m expecting it be something like 36-12

Cowboys should win BUT!!!

Dunno , maybe our team turned a corner the last home game.

I’m really torn on this one
Starting to think you some kind of fetish happenig here? 🤔😜

Manly need a minimum of 4 tries to Win
Physically need to at least match the Cows pack, who have size, skill and speed....
If they get too much momentum, will be impossible to stop and allow their slick backs to run amok, but hoping for an ugly grinding performance to stop the Cows fluency, as attacking weapons everywhere
Truth is, if Manly want to sneak a finals chance, need to find a way to get the 2 points on Saturday.

No excuses another must win game, but realistically we are 2 to 3 wins behind the 4 teams above us. I think we are little to no chance of playing finals without Turbo. Unless Schuster unlocks some miracle turn around in his efforts but going on our stuttering attack against a very under strength rorters last start I think the Cows will have too many points in them for us to catch.

For comparison, the teams from last year where Manly threw the victory result in the trash bin.

Reuben GARRICK 1 FB 1 Scott DRINKWATER
Jason SAAB 2 W 2 Hamiso TABUAI-FIDOW
Morgan HARPER 3 C 3 Valentine HOLMES
Toluta'u KOULA 4 C 4 Peta HIKU
Christian TUIPULOTU 5 W 5 Murray TAULAGI

Kieran FORAN 6 FE 6 Tom DEARDEN
Daly CHERRY-EVANS (c) 7 HB 7 Chad TOWNSEND (c)

Josh ALOIAI 8 FR 8 Jordan McLEAN
Lachlan CROKER 9 HK 9 Reece ROBSON
Toafofoa SIPLEY 10 FR 16 Jamayne TAUNOA-BROWN
Haumole OLAKAU'ATU 11 2R 15 Coen HESS
Andrew DAVEY 12 2R 12 Jeremiah NANAI
Jake TRBOJEVIC 13 L 13 Jason TAUMALOLO (c)

Dylan WALKER 14 B 11 Connelly LEMUELU
Josh SCHUSTER 15 B 14 Jake GRANVILLE
Martin TAUPAU 16 B 17 Griffin NEAME
Sean KEPPIE 17 B 19 Brendan ELLIOT

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11