Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 3, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Still making some silly errors and penalties, but can't fault the commitment in defence this week, similar to the effort first round against the eels. Was impressive watching them put in to cover any gaps and help each other in defence.

Continue that commitment each week and we'll win a lot more games than we'll lose.

I am on holidays and haven't been able to watch any games this season except the one you posted. BIG thanks for posting this, delusional feathered friend. Home for Bulldogs game, can't wait!
My pleasure feathered friend . Happy to share replay of great winning Sea eagle games . Sit back and enjoy !!!

My pleasure feathered friend . Happy to share replay of great winning Sea eagle games . Sit back and enjoy !!!
Well the boys made my week with the win but you made my day. Thx

I was watching the game (again) and realised the only try NQ scored was when Myles was injured, out of the line, and the ref didn't stop the game.

Nice job.

I think this stood out as when the Nqld players were hurt the ref always stopped play.

anyway

'burp'

I was watching the game (again) and realised the only try NQ scored was when Myles was injured, out of the line, and the ref didn't stop the game.

Nice job.

I think this stood out as when the Nqld players were hurt the ref always stopped play.

anyway

'burp'

And Billy wasn't far off stopping him, the ball had started to roll out of the hand, another couple of inches and they wouldn't have scored

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8