Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 3, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Awesome result! Fantastic and very consistent defence by the whole team. The defensive effort showed last night mirrored our round one match as well. Lot of positives to see from many of our guys who have been written off by most during the week (including this fan site) I might be new to this page, but I still cannot believe the amount of vitriolic bitterness that spews out of the "mouths" of so many posters on this page, directed at their own team. I think we might surprise ourselves as to this teams actual potential if we can continue to achieve that consistent defensive structure as the season progresses.

Good win. Cows were flat but not taking anything away from our boys.
Cows were flat because........
we flattened them with our relentless never say die defence
Screen-Shot-2013-09-19-at-6_44_28-AM.png

Archie is rewatching the game, learning how to yell at it, not wearing pants....takes after his father

He'd probably gotten into the whiskey sitting on the table!

- Now I know what it takes to get you through running this site!

-awesome brekky pick-me-up

- cute 'kid' hope y'all doing well.

OK. You were right. I was wrong. I am dumb. You are smart. I am ugly and you are well better looking than me,
I have been wrong many times feathered friend and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder .
The great thing which makes us both happy is that our beloved sea eagles won and in great style !!!

I was watching the game again (yay....stupid refs) and with that big defensive effort going on I thought: Wouldn't it be good to see some Steve Matai 'specials' in defense.

Hope he's recovering well *missing the matai*

:)

Looks like this bunch of muppets and coach have "some" ability/passion,feel sorry for the Cowboys supporters waking up and realising that they are headed for the wooden spoon this year(last week it was us so now it must be them,only logical right?)Long way to go and a long season but a positive step.When your back is to the wall and you are surrounded and only have yourself to rely on you truly find out how hard you really are....by the way @BOZO can you find another replay for me? Cheers,didn't get to see the game,replays are always better when you win.

Looks like this bunch of muppets and coach have "some" ability/passion,feel sorry for the Cowboys supporters waking up and realising that they are headed for the wooden spoon this year(last week it was us so now it must be them,only logical right?)
Ha Ha Ha Ha, I love the utter lack of logic. The Cows made the Prelim Final last year & won the comp the year before and you want to try to compare that to how we have performed since the beginning of 2015. That's absolutely hilarious. Truly brightened my Sunday morning.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, I love the utter lack of logic. The Cows made the Prelim Final last year & won the comp the year before and you want to try to compare that to how we have performed since the beginning of 2015. That's absolutely hilarious. Truly brightened my Sunday morning.
Lol thanks for backing me up,that was my point.I did not intend for it to be logical.They were missing some guns like we were and you can't get a read on a team with players out and it only being rd.3.

No surprise DCE looked better behind a dominant pack. He turned the game on its head with one of the best 40/20 Kicks I have seen. We had just survived multiple sets on our goal line and DCE hurt with two brilliant plays. Gutsy Manly performance!!!!!

Lol thanks for backing me up,that was my point.I did not intend for it to be logical.They were missing some guns like we were and you can't get a read on a team with players out and it only being rd.3.
P.S you are comparing them to 2015 not me,unless I ghost wrote something?

Looks like this bunch of muppets and coach have "some" ability/passion,feel sorry for the Cowboys supporters waking up and realising that they are headed for the wooden spoon this year(last week it was us so now it must be them,only logical right?)Long way to go and a long season but a positive step.When your back is to the wall and you are surrounded and only have yourself to rely on you truly find out how hard you really are....by the way @BOZO can you find another replay for me? Cheers,didn't get to see the game,replays are always better when you win.
I will post the replay as soon as it becomes available

P.S you are comparing them to 2015 not me,unless I ghost wrote something?
My point is we have been rubbish for over 2 years and the Cows have been at or near the top for that same period. That matters when assessing a teams performance early in the season so it is 100% illogical to judge the Cows for one game, whereas it is 100% logical and appropriate to judge continued poor performances in the first couple of rounds for us, so no, I didn't in any way shape or form intentionally or unintentionally back you up. :rofl:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10