Manly v Cowboys [Round 7 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thankfully Thurston didn't take those two goal kicks. Then 3 mistakes in a row. Skivvy kicked off over the dead ball line. Thurston failed to find touch, then Jorge gets bundled straight into touch. They come in 3's.....

6/71 said:
HK_Eagle said:
Oh, shock horror!.. Another try scored over Wolfy in the air. Regardless of the effort, or circumstances, or how good the kick was, it does get tiresome seeing that scenario play out.

I dare say not many people are going to do better in that instance. Flat footed vs a running, jumping opponent...

As I said, regardless of the reasons, it happens a little too repetitively for my liking. If I was an opposition coach I know what my last tackle attacking strategy would be every time against Manly.

It would be easier to take if we were seeing the same happen at the other end, but how many times have you seen Wolf jump for an attacking kick and come down for a try?

6/71 said:
Technical Coach said:
Forwards are not doing the job early in defence and go forward worrying signs

Our depth gets found out the moment BJ and Starling leave the field.

A couple of dropped balls deep in Cowboys territory does not at all help.

Was happening before and after they left the field

HK_Eagle said:
6/71 said:
HK_Eagle said:
Oh, shock horror!.. Another try scored over Wolfy in the air. Regardless of the effort, or circumstances, or how good the kick was, it does get tiresome seeing that scenario play out.

I dare say not many people are going to do better in that instance. Flat footed vs a running, jumping opponent...

As I said, regardless of the reasons, it happens a little too repetitively for my liking. If I was an opposition coach I know what my last tackle attacking strategy would be every time against Manly.

It would be easier to take if we were seeing the same happen at the other end, but how many times have you seen Wolf jump for an attacking kick and come down for a try?

See Lyon take them a bit.

Does anyone get the feeling that our intensity has dropped after Skivvy's try? Almost like the thought "this will be easy" has crept in....

Now The Chin is in AGAIN.

HoldenV8 said:
Does anyone get the feeling that our intensity has dropped after Skivvy's try? Almost like the thought "this will be easy" has crept in....

Now Tate's in AGAIN.

Exactly, our attitude against teams we are expected to beat is piss poor.

Taufua with another lazy pathetic effort this game. The team look disinterested yet again. It's becoming second nature now.

Wow! Those last two tries very SOFT. Possession is hurting us, but that doesn't excuse the poor defensive attitude.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6