Game Day: Manly v Cowboys [Round 9, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Cummins is killing us right now. He's giving the Cows a leg up every time they are running it out of their own half.

And just like that 12-0

No doubt about it the Cowboys look very much like we did during the golden era.

Let's hope the salary cap does its job on them from 2017 on.

I dont know about luck or not, but the cowboys are an AWESOME team. I cant see anyone but them and the Broncs in the GF tbh.

Lussick is a dumb **** too, one of the dumbest footy players going around.

The amount of penalties this year in most games is getting more like union. Its annoying the sh!t out of me.

Cowboys just a few classes above. The real kicker is even with our full strength team we would be no match for the Cows. Simple things like discipline kills us.

Bunke didn't mess around there at all did they? I bet if it was the other way around...

If we don't learn to adjust and just keep giving away penalties then we are both stupid and asking to lose.

I'm really ****ted off watching this game.
That penalty against Cherry was bull**** and started all of this. Then two more penalties that were soft at best to get the Cowboys out of the own end.
MANLY HAVEN'T HAD THE BALL!!!!
SHAME ON YOU NRL SCUM FOR ALL THE 5 DAY TURNAROUNDS AND DOING ALL YOU CAN TO MAKE MANLY A LAUGHING STOCK.
NYEagle

And just like that 18-0.

We need a few things to go our way otherwise this could be 36-0 by half time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11