Game Day: Manly v Cronulla [Round 21, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm glad the over hyped woods has played himself out of rep games... he seems to be a bit of a cat.

Him throwing his arms out and letting the ball drop is kinda gutless.

Worse is that the refs fall for it but seem convinced that jorge always loses the ball.

Gawd it's good to get a win.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
giphy.gif

@BOZO (with his going out wig on)
Funny ,you cant see the other body builder behind him....

sheridanstand78

First Grader
It breaks my heart when Rothfield gets beaten, especially following his comments about Manly not surviving. I feel like contacting him and expressing my commiserations...at substantial length. How sad.

Mind you Manly won by the skin of their teeth. Looks like TT and Kelly woke up in the second half. That win just might get them away from the spoon. I think they need one more win to be sure.

Rothtool must have absolute nightmares about anything Maroon and White!! Time and time again he death-rides us and preys for our demise!!

I admire the fact that our guys stuck at it today when they had much more to play for. The last 10 minutes they stood up when the flow of the game was totally against us and hit back to force extra time. Let us hope we can see a couple of more wins before this season is done!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Roosters like score coming, that for and against will be wiped away today and at 6.00 pm tonight we will be stone motherless last!

Stick that up ya Penn’s ( although it’s clear that like most of the players they no longer give a **** either).

OK then....

I’m torn between watching live, or doing something else ( maybe down to wet a line) recording and checking later to see the damage before turning on.

The latter is being a real chicken but it’s certainly better for my blood pressure.

So, what did you end up doing?

Love the “ we will win “ this one, jeez I hope you are right!

Gummies 38
Us 6
close!

Prove me wrong Manly boys!!

Come on , I dare you

Next week double dare them so we wont have to go to golden point!

lol :)

ps - I'm just carrying on, no offence meant.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15