Manly v Dogs [Round Finals Week 2 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Definite change after Starling fired up. Good finish, hopefully there's more to come.

At least we have at least held the flood of points back and replied back. Need a good start to 2nd half to have any hope of the slim chance we have to mount a comeback

Hodges has been terrific and if it wasn't for his injury he would have been in the starting line-up. Well deserved for mine.

The Riff fans will be cheering for Manly like their lives depend on it.

If by some miracle we come out a different side in the second half and get home, we'll get lapped next week.

We have had zero luck and we are still in it with our 5th choice team

It might be the red wine speaking but I still believe

If the dogs had decent halves we would be behind by a lot more.

We are looking much better with Hodges at 9. Was the strategy to start with him on the bench correct?

Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye! I want to vomit. If we play a fair dinkum team we are down 50 Nil. I will go back and cross my fingers. I want to see an upset. Come on Manly FFS

Wow there is calling it how you see it then there is maniacal ranting.

We are playing poorly and have bad no possession then hung in there with a man down. We will finish strongly and their big boppers look really tired, they are letting their outside backs do some work already. However apart for a short period we didn't go to them yet.

This will come down to the outside backs I say

zabble said:

We are looking much better with Hodges at 9. Was the strategy to start with him on the bench correct?

NO....IT WAS NOT, AND NEVER WOULD BE CORRECT!!!!!!

Considering we are being dominated, its pleasing to see that the first time we get decent field position we scored. I still think we are going to be blown off the park in the second half but I can always hope and pray! If we win the 'punch' was the turning point!

zabble said:

Yes. You can't let him be there when the big boppers are fresh.

The NRL can go and get phcked.

What about when T-Rex has a hold of Jamie's leg....loses the ball....and he gets the penalty?? And the ref said 'there;s nothing I can do about it?'...you can't penalize?

And as for Starling? What a joke. Jackson also threw a similar love tap, as well as trying to rip his shoulder out and he stays on?

Wake up to yourself Smith, Greenberg....as usual you have shown you have no idea.

Go Manly!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10