Pre-Game Manly v Dolphins [Round 15, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

58 18
4 Pines Park
09 Jun 2023 08:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trbojevic if Tom goes down move Garrick to 1 Veaga to 5 Fainu to 3 and Keppie to 12

Saab
Veaga
Koula
Garrick
Schuster
Dce
Paseka
Gordo T if he fails move Croker from 13 to 9 and bring in Lawton to 13

Sipley
Olakuatu
Fainu
Croker

Lawton
Aloiai is not a 13
Bullemour
Keppie

I would love to see something like this thrown at the dolphins

We should win and win well coming off a bye and on a Friday night at home. But this Dolphins side has a lot more heart than ours and could easily knock us off if we turn up with the same energy that we have for the majority of our games this season.

As poor as Aloiai was before getting hurt I do hope he's back as he offers far more than Condon. Just need to keep him away from that 13 jersey

This is a must win game. The coaching staff would know that we need to start getting some momentum. We have only won one of our last five games.

A few more losses and the season is over.
One more loss and the season is over, if it isn't already. Some of the losses we have had this year have been inexcusable losses.

One more loss and the season is over, if it isn't already. Some of the losses we have had this year have been inexcusable losses.
It's a close comp, no ones broken away from the pack tracking the Panthers. Probably get a clearer picture and read on who's going ahead and who's losing ground after Origins finished. A win over the Phins + bye points will be a good springboard for us leading into the business end of the season.

After Turbo slipped taking the kick off in tonight's Origin, he basically camped himself out on the NSW right edge (mostly centre, sometimes wing) for 68 minutes and looked fairly disinterested in doing much more than that, only taking the odd hit up here and there and having nowhere near the involvement that his previous Origins produced. He wasn't moving all that freely behind play either.

So maybe the 11 day break he's going to get might not be a bad thing in that if he did pick up a niggle, he doesn't have to back up this weekend or next as it now turns out. Bummer for us, but he might need it for more than just a head knock.

Maybe having DCE back at 7 will rebalance our side enough to let Schuster do his thing even without Turbo.

Or maybe I'm clutching at straws.

Part of what Schuster does works because he has Turbo to pass to or to scare the defense away from covering other options.

Queenslanders and Manly Premiership Winning teams

Have proved that you either find a way and over come adversity and win

Or find excuses for losing

No club builds a strong winning culture on the foundations of excuses

EXCUSES ARE REASONS FOR FAILURE FROM THE INCOMPETENT
1685565078503.png

Garrick to the back, Tui or Veaga to the wing.

If Aloiai is back just in Condon's bench rolle please, no need to have him starting

One more loss......ha what?

This year???

We are one point out of the 8
Go and have a look at our draw for the remainder of the season. We won't make the 8 unless something drastic changes and I have no clue where such a change may originate from.

Go and have a look at our draw for the remainder of the season. We won't make the 8 unless something drastic changes and I have no clue where such a change may originate from.
If we only loss one more game I'm certain we will make the 8....god we'd be a chance of the 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4