Pre-Game Manly v Dolphins [Round 15, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

58 18
4 Pines Park
09 Jun 2023 08:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garrick gets another chance to show he can be the centre he wants to be , He has a few weeks to prove he can considering Parker out for about 6 weeks with a busted elbow

Thank you @The Wheel
This is another competitive looking line up and a favourable home game for us

We are playing the depleted Dolphins who are on the ropes hanging on by their Resilient thread

| What Is Your Tipping Point?Route To Freedom

Obviously they're just numbers but just looking at the side.. Koula is wearing number 3🤔 Parker wears 3 and plays on the left side while usually Koula wears 4 and plays on the right side. I wonder if Seibs has switched the postions as far as left and right. Garrick will play on the right and Koula on the left? That'd mean potentially Schuster and Koula on the same side👀 just speculation though

Obviously they're just numbers but just looking at the side.. Koula is wearing number 3🤔 Parker wears 3 and plays on the left side while usually Koula wears 4 and plays on the right side. I wonder if Seibs has switched the postions as far as left and right. Garrick will play on the right and Koula on the left? That'd mean potentially Schuster and Koula on the same side👀 just speculation though
Think you're onto something, why change Koulas number if he isn't changing position.

Yep he’s playing on the left with CT.

Based on the training photos posted tonight by the club. I’d say you’re on the money.

I'd prefer Garrick and Tui swap positions. Garrick is far superior as a winger (catching, positional play, turning and chasing, etc.) and Tui is a more suited to the robust nature of playing in the centres; he has experience playing there too. It won't happen but yeah, that's my two bobs worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4