Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 17, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Must remain focussed. This is by no means over. If it were 2007-2013 maybe but not now. Looking at goons "high"lights they were hopeless. Will be better in the 2nd half.

I guess whats in our favor st George only avg 2 tries a game. I see the forwards continuing to get those meters and off loads and should be some more points in us second half

Possession usually turns around but ST Merge havent got that many points in them a couple of tries and we are home and about F%#*) time

If TT had played fullback from early in the year and Barrett had given free reign to blokes like Jake,AFB,Vave,Buhrer and Lussick to play second phase we could have made the eight. Almost all our forwards have a nice pass on them.It is so obvious our players have been handed a licence to use their skills in the last couple of weeks.

Too late from Trent but he is a first year coach and deserves a little credit for finally dumping Stewart and freeing the guys up. If Stewart plays another game this year we are simply crazy. Williame will also become a good first grader.Api tries hard but has the worst pass in the NRL from dummy half to the right side. It is so hard to watch.

Well as long as they don't **** up like they did against Penrith,I'll reserve my judgement until the end of the game.

Possession something like 70-30, Gaznier is saying that "must equal out".

Why? Why must it equal out? Is there a rule saying that each team should get roughly 50% of the ball/game?

Will the refs go out of their way to ensure that they get plenty of ball in the second half to more or less even this out..?

So Jorge has trouble catching bombs but can pluck them close from the turf. Should be in the slips for Australia.......@:D

If TT had played fullback from early in the year and Barrett had given free reign to blokes like Jake,AFB,Vave,Buhrer and Lussick to play second phase we could have made the eight. Almost all our forwards have a nice pass on them.It is so obvious our players have been handed a licence to use their skills in the last couple of weeks.

Too late from Trent but he is a first year coach and deserves a little credit for finally dumping Stewart and freeing the guys up. If Stewart plays another game this year we are simply crazy. Williame will also become a good first grader.Api tries hard but has the worst pass in the NRL from dummy half to the right side. It is so hard to watch.
Agree with all of that Susan.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8