Manly v Dragqueens

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jeez I hope Des plays lestrange to give us more attacking options.  I have feeling Cuthbo might get the chop

We have the edge over them in the front row IMO. They played with 3 backrowers on the bench last week and look very thin in that department.
Ryles, Hunt, Reynoldson?
Vs.
Kite, Perry, King, Hall, Cuthbo, Bryant.

We missed LeStrange on Saturday.  He provides a much needed spark and direction which was missing for much of the game so he'd better be in the team.  Matai will be back and staying in the line I've been assured.  It'll be touch but it's what we need.  We've strolled around the park over the last couple of weeks and a tough side brings out the talented in the team.  We'll win, no worries.

DSM5 link said:
We missed LeStrange on Saturday.  He provides a much needed spark and direction which was missing for much of the game so he'd better be in the team.  Matai will be back and staying in the line I've been assured.  It'll be touch but it's what we need.  We've strolled around the park over the last couple of weeks and a tough side brings out the talented in the team.  We'll win, no worries.

You think? Considering we scored a great deal of our tries in the period he usually come son.....and he wasn't on

the queens stumbled over the line with the the help of the video ref last game when we wernt playing well and they were at their peak.

We will win and win well 13+

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
lose and we face the winner of the Broncos v Roosters providing Purple pricks win

and if it is the Broncos it will be played in Brisbane, this is a must win game if we ant to proceed to the GF.

why?

by everyone elses theory we will lose to the dragqueens because they beat us by two earlier this year, if thats the case then we will flog the broncos as we did earlier this year

We are higher on the table than the Broncos. Why would the game be in Brisbane should we lose? That seems odd and doesn't reward a top two finish.

The advantage goes to the 'highest winner' in the final series

Sweet my mate & I have our Brookvale General Admission tickets for this Saturday evening - Ticketek Pax No: 5311 & 5312.

Go Sea Eagles!

Canteen Worker link said:
We are higher on the table than the Broncos. Why would the game be in Brisbane should we lose? That seems odd and doesn't reward a top two finish.

It shouldn't be allowed to be in Brisbane at all - I understand why they do home state but no team should get a home ground advantage in these games, if Manly lose it should be played at the GC in Robina which 30 - 40 min closer to me, this alone (My needs) should be enough reason for the NRL to move it to the Titans Stadium and not make it a home game for Brisbane if this happens.

Giving a team a home game is a joke.
(Unless it happens in the same way next year and we need to play the Gold Coast at which time they should change it back)

missing_something link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=178348.msg196066#msg196066 date=1220874871]

It shouldn't be allowed to be in Brisbane at all - I understand why they do home state but no team should get a home ground advantage in these games, if Manly lose it should be played at the GC in Robina which 30 - 40 min closer to me, this alone (My needs) should be enough reason for the NRL to move it to the Titans Stadium and not make it a home game for Brisbane if this happens.

Giving a team a home game is a joke.
(Unless it happens in the same way next year and we need to play the Gold Coast at which time they should change it back)
[/quote]Or the sunnie coast :)

It is a farce the way it works in Week 2

If the Warriors knock the Storm over this weekend, they get a home final in week 2 !!! What a joke, they barely scraped in, but could get that reward on the back of 1 game

imo, the positions at the end of the 26 rounds should be held through the entire series, with the higher seed in each match getting the home ground, wheather they lost the week before or not

Kiwi Eagle link said:
It is a farce the way it works in Week 2

If the Warriors knock the Storm over this weekend, they get a home final in week 2 !!! What a joke, they barely scraped in, but could get that reward on the back of 1 game

imo, the positions at the end of the 26 rounds should be held through the entire series, with the higher seed in each match getting the home ground, wheather they lost the week before or not

I don't know if I mind the week 2 thing. I mean the top teams should be winning most of the time anyway and will likely keep their advantage, reward the teams that do well in this second comp

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4