Manly v KFC [Round 16 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cliffymagic said:
Was havinga look on the chookpen forum. Hard to belive some of them are worried about the ref.

They have the bird flu and bullsh1t-itis over there mate!

I hope you went through quarantine and debrief before coming back here.

In Cairns and so it's the Donkeys v The Gummys first ( what a star studded game for Fri night footy!!!!).

So taking the bride out for a spot of seafood and a few drinks and turning off the phone / IPad .

Don't have the facilities in my caravan to watch it any other way so I'll just have to suck it up and ignore all the advertisements that are a part of game 2.

I really hate chan Nein , they could so easily use Gem and play both games live

@Mark from Brisbane - At least you lot get it at a reasonable time even if you have to put up with the Qld game first. Here in Adelaide I have to find a pirate broadcast online to be able to see Manly play tonight. Either that or wait up until 1:50 am.....

If you think you hate Nein now......come to Adelaide. You'll want to go on a 6 state killing spree starting with the heads of Nein in Sydney who's decision it was to shaft us.

Primed with a few wines, get ready for keyboard abuse ladies and gents. Let's get ready to rummmbbbbllllleeeeeee. GO MANLY

Hopeful, of course, but on form and without Choc I think the Rooters may be too good tonight.

Come on Manly!

Hayne out there so a massive f..k up is guaranteed on the negative for us of course.

So I paid for the NRL stream trial, hoping to avoid having to watch the donkeys AGAIN...... And it's STILL ON DELAY.

Fair dinkum the internet service provided is as bad as the FOM efforts ffs!!

The flags look great. The refs are going to decide the outcome of this game. Hayne is the penalty square up king, towards the end of the game the Roosters will get the balance

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6