Manly v Knights … Sunday at Brookie! … chat and teams thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Exactly, any spot in the top 4 is as good as the other for us, we dont get home games !!

Smashing the Dogs in week 1, or going down and hammering the Storm in week 1, keen to see either and then a week off before a game at the SFS

I agree 4th is actually a really good place to finish for us since we get no games at brooky. I cant wait for tomorrows game!

I think they will be super switched on tmw......particularly after the drubbing we got at Marathon. Add to the mix the sh1t talk from Cuthbo and co and I reckon we will hurt them.

Manly have relaxed at Brookie all year amidst all the love of their Home Supporters - so please treat the game as another must win Boys:exclamation:

Can't wait to see the Team shimmering in Wolfie's silver[tails] couture:)

Big win to ascend to third spot would make for a very entertaining Brookie Game:angel:

A little nervous for this game....apparently Hugh Jackman is going.

Now is the time to prove boys that HJ is NOT a bad luck charm.:p

tayls said:
A little nervous for this game....apparently Hugh Jackman is going.

Now is the time to prove boys that HJ is NOT a bad luck charm.:p

HJ's have always worked for me.

This game has huge ramifications for both sides. Both teams will be desperate for the win.
Manly fans seriously need to take advantage of the home ground and be loud and proud.
I feel this one could go either way but I'm sensing a Manly win. I've spoken to Yoda and he said the force is with the Sea Eagles.

Tibstar said:
Another slow grinding game today or a fast pace trifest game ? In Manlys favour of course.

Jeez a Manly trifest would be great. There's only been very few game this year where supporters could relax and know the game's in the bag.
Most of our wins have been heart attack stuff.
Hope they rip in today.

The Sea Eagles showed ferocious defence against the Rabbitohs last week but hitman Steve Matai reckons they can step it up another notch against the Knights on Sunday.

And if anyone was to provide a lift to the Manly line it would be the powerhouse centre, who is set to return from an ankle injury for the Diabetes Round clash at Brookvale Oval.

Much more @ http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Hitmans-plan-to-harden-up-the-line/61920

Team to be as listed. Well done the club on pushing this out at 2.00pm
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Rd-24-Final-Teams--Changes--Sea-Eagles-v-Knights/62020

mbe said:
Isn't this the first time this year we have our full team playing? I know Lussick isn't playing but Mauro has played in his place before. We can finally see our top team playing. Yeah.

It's the closest to our 2011 GF team we've seen this year

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7