Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 14, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
first thing I thought when he dropped it. Jorge is a sure thing in those circumstances he's really gonna be missed he's so powerful. we should resign him for 2 years as he's proved he is an asset and we can't let parra buy him which they will and ruin his career
He is only 24 or 25 too.

A win in those conditions is good. Knights have to give some credit browny got them working hard with not too much. I really hope they can sign some experienced rep talent.
Uate try well i suppose it was to allow for no try 3 minutes before.
Take out of game marty wow he a machine.

A win in those conditions is good. Knights have to give some credit browny got them working hard with not too much. I really hope they can sign some experienced rep talent.
Uate try well i suppose it was to allow for no try 3 minutes before.
Take out of game marty wow he a machine.
They are such a bad footy team i feel horrible for them, like it is so much like being in a local comp and there is that one team of patches up part timers who struggle to throw a ball.

I feel bad for brown too he wasn't a bad player. It he doesn't know how to coach the rag tag he has to at least a semblance of a team. I don't either for that matter but it's hard to watch their tross week in, week out with no real end in sight. Throwing big dollars at Cronk is a terrible move and if he has the integrity that he claims to have, he will say "look pay me the same as I get paid at the storm" because their issues go deeper than a halfback.

Gagai is screaming for a contract anywhere else, the rest are park player and it's horrific

A win is a win is a win.
Deplorable conditions.

Excellent goal line defence , in the main, although the Knights played probably the most simplistic gameplan in the history of NRL.

Marty and Sironen were top class. Api with some solid defence.
Green was very good too, kicking game especially.

Refs were their usual incompetent selves.

One other thing ....
I admire Tafua's Tenacious runs but can you imagine his ball control on wet conditions ?

He's suspect under the high ball, but his hands are much better than he's given credit for apart from that. How many times has he picked up a half volley or a shocking pass off his bootlaces to score in the corner? Plenty.

Having trouble catching bombs is less of a 'hands' thing and more about not getting your positioning right anyway.

I was at the game and was wondering what happened just before half time when we picked up a penalty and looked to take a quick tap with Tom on his way to the try line.

It look like Klein allowed the quick tap initially and then brought it back. I could be completely wrong though. Anyone shed some light on it?!

I was at the game and was wondering what happened just before half time when we picked up a penalty and looked to take a quick tap with Tom on his way to the try line.

It look like Klein allowed the quick tap initially and then brought it back. I could be completely wrong though. Anyone shed some light on it?!

We had players in front of the penalty spot, according to th refs

They are such a bad footy team i feel horrible for them, like it is so much like being in a local comp and there is that one team of patches up part timers who struggle to throw a ball.

I feel bad for brown too he wasn't a bad player. It he doesn't know how to coach the rag tag he has to at least a semblance of a team. I don't either for that matter but it's hard to watch their tross week in, week out with no real end in sight. Throwing big dollars at Cronk is a terrible move and if he has the integrity that he claims to have, he will say "look pay me the same as I get paid at the storm" because their issues go deeper than a halfback.

Gagai is screaming for a contract anywhere else, the rest are park player and it's horrific
For such a heartland club and strong juniors the fall been sudden

I looked back to when Levi got his head knock to take him off for a free interchange hia.

Upon looking at the recording a heap of times it was:

farce-ity farce seconds past farce o'clock.

The whole HIA is a complete farce, it is being blatantly rorted every game. Since teams cottoned on to parra using it to retained their 12 interchange when everyone else was reduced to 10, it is now being used as a couple of free interchanges. Doubt the nrl will release data on each team's usage as it will hi light the rort that it is. Another F for fail by the nrl, just to make them look like they are doing the 'right' thing

[QUOTE

Gagai is screaming for a contract anywhere else, the rest are park player and it's horrific[/QUOTE]

You obviously haven't head, Gaga recently signed up with Souths

Last edited:
AFB fined $1300. Took the early guilty plea for tripping....
Didn't see it.

He's suspect under the high ball, but his hands are much better than he's given credit for apart from that. How many times has he picked up a half volley or a shocking pass off his bootlaces to score in the corner? Plenty.

Having trouble catching bombs is less of a 'hands' thing and more about not getting your positioning right anyway.
I'll pay that . Good point feathered friend
I also agree with you that overall Taufua is good value for the mighty Sea eagles
manly-sea-eagles-Jorge-Taufua.jpg

Pretty sure Taufua would not have dropped the ballover the line like wright too.
Taufua is a more dynamic runner than wright but he can also be more dramatic with the high ball
Just like you I like Jorge and think he is overall good value feathered friend
682565774.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10