Pre-Game Manly v Knights [Round 5, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

32 32
Glen Willow Stadium
01 Apr 2023 03:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original tweet

kiss.jpg

I just wanna say (type) that I'm not convinced of the veracity of that post.

Like, I know the post is real, but I'll wait until there's something more...'official' before sighing loudly at the nearest pot plant.

edit: And I mean something more substantial than zero tackle quoting the tweet.

Maybe it's hope, but here's "hoping" it's just a joke that those young'uns are playing on us all and footy tippers everywhere.

either way, not much I can do about it.

Except make lunch

I'm hungry (hello hungry)

Like, I know the post is real, but I'll wait until there's something more...'official' before sighing loudly at the nearest pot plant.

Maybe it's hope, but here's "hoping" it's just a joke that those young'uns are playing on us all and footy tippers everywhere.

Except make lunch

Not into kissing?

Except make lunch

I’m not sure why his brother would make such an announcement 📣. The question needs to be asked does he have a brother called David.

Probably opt for the reasonably steady option with Cooper Johns but could have some real appeal giving Weekes a shot there . Weekes would have spent a heap of time now training and fitting into the i st grade playing mode and systems . Only Flegg level but from all reports was going well as a 6 there last season . Fair enough for the orthodox approach with some basic controlled play which hopefully Cooper can provide O K but just that bit of an X factor that Kaeo could most likely offer along with some reasonable level of controlled play .

Sea Eagles v Knights​

Saturday, 3.00pm at Glen Willow Oval​

Sea Eagles: Hooker Lachlan Croker has been named to return from the shoulder injury which kept him out of Round 4 so Karl Lawton goes to the reserves list. Croker will be monitored throughout the week but is expected to play.
Knights: Powerhouse winger Greg Marzhew holds his spot with Dominic Young listed among the reserves once again. Jack Johns has been named at lock in place of Kurt Mann (concussion). Jack Hetherington could be a potential late inclusion to the run-on side after originally being named on the bench.

No mention of the Schu being out - nor of Brailey being out for the Knights.

Probably giving both up to kick-off to prove their fitness.

A bit odd. Yeah can't imagine the club would be too thrilled about info getting out like that.
(If it's true. Seems the tweet from Schu's 'real brother' is the only source of the story so far.)
It's not a scam/joke is it, seen this before on footy talk sites, only to see a retraction hrs later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4