Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 8, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
Understandably flat after a long break given our usual 5 day turnarounds but now it's time to fire up.

Our 2nd halves are usually good so I expect much better the next 40 minutes.

Hats off to Newcastle for putting in for their home crowd.

Time for us to fire up and get on with the job.

Brookie Brawler

Reserve Grader
The still of the ross no try clearly proved he lost it for mine. The ball was blurred but on the ground and his blurred hand was too high for his fingers to actually be in contact with the ball. The ball bounces up consistently with a drop too.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
We start on the back foot with Myles And Lussick and don't get any go forward until they come off
Yeah, I have to agree. I have been a bit disappointed in Lussic today, after defending him in previous games. He is making little to no impact and getting belted at the line and even driven back. But, I've mentioned this in previous posts... I really believe our forward pack and team momentum would benefit greatly from forwards running onto the ball from deeper.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
That entire right hand side attack looks dreadful. There is no left hand side attack because Cherry is setting himself up right.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Manly are still a Team of strangers:cool:

Api only passes to his right and telegraphs everything by literally facing the direction that he has decided to pass to even before the ball is played :mad:
Lets get Brown on straight away and mix it up.

Chez is only passing and playing on the RHS - even I could tackle Tred who is the player he insists on passing to.:confused:

Go Left Manly!

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
when corey norman got a professional 10 mins in the bin...I knew...I just knew Manly would be getting one. I wish I posted it!

All of a sudden the ref's have decided that the knights are world beaters giving them all the 50/50's as well.

Great to see BJ get a try on anzac day....you could see he wanted it!

Hopefully we go on with it...despite the refs.

commentators are so full of ****. knights try was a no try!
when corey norman got a professional 10 mins in the bin...I knew...I just knew Manly would be getting one. I wish I posted it!

All of a sudden the ref's have decided that the knights are world beaters giving them all the 50/50's as well.

Great to see BJ get a try on anzac day....you could see he wanted it!

Hopefully we go on with it...despite the refs.

commentators are so full of ****. knights try was a no try!
I did post it the other night. All the bulksht warnings that the Broncos and Cowboys were getting would mean we would get it. Sure enough Turdy Greensht strikes

Eagleheart

Bencher
Not sure if Chez is 100%, he seems under cooked to me....!

We are very, very flat and we need to get up quicker to stop their go forward.

Tom just stood there when Drugcastle kicked and scored, why did he not contest it or tackle at least? And he is coming in off his wing too much and if Slapper Browns boys pick up on this they may target it in the second half.

Far out I could go on..........just get it together boys.....please....!

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Yeah, I have to agree. I have been a bit disappointed in Lussic today, after defending him in previous games. He is making little to no impact and getting belted at the line and even driven back. But, I've mentioned this in previous posts... I really believe our forward pack and team momentum would benefit greatly from forwards running onto the ball from deeper.
get kapow a little deeper and really running onto it out wide

Pablo

Bencher
Once again the forwards are not providing a platform for DCE.

Is Kapow an 80 min player? Seems to have lost impact.
I'm more of the opinion our extremely flat attacking line is to blame. Everyone's only like a metre behind the play the ball. Makes it hard to create anything

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12