Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 8, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I literally have a headache - it was such a disjoint game to watch.:confused:

But thanks for the win Manly 4/8 with 5x5 day turnarounds :clap:

Same here.

I decided to start watching the horse races and drink myself into a stupor instead!

Was half listening in the other room and reading this forum.

It is interesting to follow the comments when you can't see it.@:D

I liked Killer on the wing and Matai there in stages. It prevents them running in and leaving the space along the sideline :nod:
Matai was great, some big hits and got more than a few sets rolling with dummy half scoots..

Killer.... Well mebbe it's time to move in a slot, and swap him for Walker.

Or give Vave the #6. Big fella is pretty to watch :D

Beers on me boys n girls
index.jpg

Matai was great, some big hits and got more than a few sets rolling with dummy half scoots..

Killer.... Well mebbe it's time to move in a slot, and swap him for Walker.

Or give Vave the #6. Big fella is pretty to watch :D
You also just reminded me that Manly played for 10 minutes for no ****ing reason. :banghead:
So I'm upgrading their win to a B+:p

We make as much sense as Manly's erratic play :confused:

But it's best to get our frustrations out or we may do mischief @:D

I made a dash for the tv whenever I could hear the commentators and crowd go up.

Suprisingly, they were Manly tries.

Have it taped to watch it back without the stress later tonight.

Haven't finished drinking yet anyway! ;)

You also just reminded me that Manly played for 10 minutes for no ****ing reason. :banghead:
So I'm upgrading their win to a B+:p
I disagree on the "no reason": simply because it's an often overlooked professional foul these days. Honestly there *should* be more players getting a rest for it...

best thing about that game was improved line speed and edge defence getting better each week.

the combination of the 1,6,7 and 9 looks very disjointed.

Why is watching Manly games these days like pulling teeth with no anesthesia
Because Sharp is back onboard as skills and cohesion coach.

At least it looks that way.

The injuries certainly didn't help and it was a good sign that they led at the break and managed not concede any points whilst Matai was sin binned.

I disagree on the "no reason": simply because it's an often overlooked professional foul these days. Honestly there *should* be more players getting a rest for it...
Not if you want the game to flow - we had the Simms doing exactly the same thing and they weren't binned.
Happens in every game@:cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11