Game Day: Manly v Knights [Round 8, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brad is in NSW Cup and he was the 18th man last week against the Eels.

He didn't go too good in NSW Cup. :cool:

Tuitahi went great on the wing, but Wiliame deserves to break his hoodoo on Monday :)
Im not in nsw cup because i play first grade and make the most of my opportunities . Sorry mate you just brought back memories.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Well if we lose this one we are ****! Should beat them with 40 points to spare. I can't see it being 50-0 but I'll tip 42-10 I think we will beat them well if we play like the last 3 weeks with that same great attitude to start matches. I'm expecting api to play well as he needs to play well to secure the 5/8 spot against walker, should be a good little internal battle for the halves in our side. Knights well they won't be crap like against Broncs plus it's at hunter but they are badly down with all there injuries. If Williame plays history shows we won't be winning. This game is a must win coz I can't see us beating Broncos, Cowboys, sharks and raiders In the next 4 weeks. We have to win this to make a play at top 8. I'm practically certain Broncos and Cowboys will beat us hopefully the boys play well though. Who replaces Tafua? Well it's pretty simple not Williame. I'm going through a wild card out there but I think Brad Parker could take the wing spot.

Manly 42 (Korosiau, Symonds, Walker 2, Trbojevic 2, Parker tries/Lyon 6/6 goals)

MOTM-Walker
Turbo you are close but we will take say 2 off us and say 10 off them . Oh what does that say , surely not 40 zip.

Very concerned about our wing defence, in particular Wiliame...!! (Please Brayden try and tackle the opposition player with the ball when they are near you....please....!!)

Also just checked my trusty ref stats and it looks like Badger is on the Knights payroll. Newcastle have a win percentage of 67.74% when he is officiating. :wondering:
Link below for anyone interested - http://afltables.com/rl/misc/Gavin_Badger.html

This is not a given at all and the Knights gave the Purple scum a bit of a scare at AAMI in round 5 and then beat the Tigpies in round 6. We need to put in 110% right from the kick off.

Watched the replay of the manly v Mounties game this morning on fox. Obviously the first 55 mins were disgraceful but after that they really turned it around. That could of been Mounties taking their foot off the pedal but we still put points on the board. Best in the 2nd half were godinet, williame, tuitahi asn Goodall had good patches.
I can't Really go past williame for the wing spot this week against Newcastle.
Agree with this. Really hope Brayden has a good solid game as well to get his confidence.

Wiliame is in, let the fun begin :p
You were right. I didn't think he'd get another shot. Didn't have much choice. Surely, he's f@cked everything up he could possibly f@ck. No more Steve Mavin moments from him please.

Very concerned about our wing defence, in particular Wiliame...!! (Please Brayden try and tackle the opposition player with the ball when they are near you....please....!!)

Also just checked my trusty ref stats and it looks like Badger is on the Knights payroll. Newcastle have a win percentage of 67.74% when he is officiating. :wondering:
Link below for anyone interested - http://afltables.com/rl/misc/Gavin_Badger.html

This is not a given at all and the Knights gave the Purple scum a bit of a scare at AAMI in round 5 and then beat the Tigpies in round 6. We need to put in 110% right from the kick off.
You can hardly blame Gavin from being on the take. Kasey needs some work up top asap.

This game will not be as easy as some people think, but it is still a must win game, we lose this and its our season over imo.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6